Visit Amazing Regions In Vietnam
Tour guide and Driver of Vietodyssey pick you up from your place in Sieam Reap to start the tour.
Depart from the hotel on the main road and cycling through Angkor pass check point. Cycling through the shady road with a little pumping because of the a few pot-holes. There you will begin to see Kravan temple, Banteay Kdei, and stop at the famous Ta Phrom, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. Visit Ta Phrom (45 minutes-1 hour). It was built in 12th century by the famous King Jayavarvan VII indicated to his mother. While clearing back the forest archaeologists decided to leave the vegetation of Ta Phrom in place to serve as a reminder of how the original discoverers found it and the other Angkor temples. Many of the trees have grown around and through the remains and soar high above the temples.
Continue the cycling through small circuit passing Ta Keo temple, Chao Say Tevoda, Tommanon before reaching to Angkor Thom city. There you will see, Terrace of Leper King, Terrace of Elephant, Baphoun, Phimean Akas. Stop at Bayon temple and start the visit (45 minutes-1 hour). Angkor Thom built by Cambodia's great king, Jayavarman VII. An eight-meter high wall encloses this ten square kilometre city, which is encircled by a moat.
After the visit, cycle to Angkor Wat to finish the small circuit. Stop at South Gate of Angkor Thom for taking photo. Access via a causeway over the moat that are flanked by statues of Gods on the left and devils on the right.
Then visit the magnificent 12th century Angkor Wat. It is visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking. Angkor Wat is a massive three-tiered pyramid crowned by five beehive-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level. Suryavarman II constructed Angkor Wat in the form of massive 'temple mountain' dedicated to the Hindu god, Vishnu.
Cycling back to your hotel in Siem Reap
- Meals: Lunch
- Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Cycling distance: Approx. 30kms/18 miles
Have breakfast at your hotel. Start cycling from your hotel, crossing the bridge at Old Market to cycle 15km toward Rolous Group.
The first 2km, is on the tarmac road toward the bus station. Then, passing the rice field and the village. cycling to Tonle Sap Lake passing small road along the river through villages, pagodas and schools. This road is good for cycling as to avoid the busy traffic. After cycling 8km, turn right across the bridge to the main road as there is no further access on the small road.
Continue cycling toward the lake about 3km (July-December) where the boat stop. (Note: January-June, the water is low and the boat will stop further 3km). Board on the boat to visit the village on water, school, fishing farm.
After 1 hour boat drive, return the Siem Reap on the main road to avoid cycling the same road. Afternoon, free at leisure to relax and enjoy complementary 30 minute massage. Dinner and overnight in Siem Reap.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Accommodation: Siem Reap Hotel
- Cycling distance: Approx. 50kms/31 miles
Tonle Sap Lake Cycling
Start cycling straight way and the highlight of the tour will be the villages, the enjoyable off road track, the people, the stunning smile of the children, the basket weaving. You will also see many palm trees which are useful for our farmers as they make their roof from the sugar palm leaves, they drink sugar palm juice and they can eat and cook the sugar palm fruit.
Arrive in the village community center. Meet with the community representative and local guide who share their free time from farming to help teaching the children and extra work in the community. Take the ox-cart riding to the rice field. Cambodian people use ox-cart to go to the rice field and carry the rice to their village. Meet with the farmer in the rice field to learn the rice planting process. Normally it takes 3 months for the farmer to grow the rice. Exprience the rice harvesting with the farmers using the traditional rice cutter.
After the rice harvesting, walk through the rice field to see the vegetable planted by the farmers. Visit the farmer house to learn about traditional rice mill processing. Experience the traditional rice mill processing with the local farmer. Visit the local school. While their parents are working in the rice field, their children study at school.
After the visit, we cycle to local restaurant for lunch near Beng Mealea. Visit Beng Mealea temple hidden in the jungle surrounded by its mood 900 meters by 1,200 meters. Beng Mealea is a beautiful, charming temple. It has it own character which cannot be found in any other temple. We can feel very peaceful sitting inside the temple as we get away from busy Angkor area. Continue cycling back to Siem Reap. Tour ends at your hotel.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Accommodation: Siem Reap Hotel
- Cycling distance: Approx. 59kms/36 miles
Children playing volleyball at the village
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax|
|Private Tour (without support vehicle)||USD $330||USD $254||USD $218|
|Private Tour (with support vehicle)||USD $460||USD $383||USD $299|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch
Vegetarian Meal is available, please request at the booking time
Air-conditioning back-up car
High quality mountain bike (TREK or GIANT)
- Mountain Bike (TREK), helmet, 1 biking water bottle per person
- 1 Experienced Cycling English Speaking Guide
- 1 Assistant guide for 8-16 cyclist, 2 Assistant guides for 17+ cyclists
- 1 first aid kit per guide
- Each guide will have a full set of travel bike tools
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for transfer and back up as itinerary.
- 16-seater van for two to three pax
- 16-seater van and luggage truck for to seven pax
- 29-seater van, luggage truck and backup bike for eight to nine pax
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Plenty of water provided throughout the day when cycling
- Snacks and local fruits
- Sightseeing tickets where mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation as listed above
- International flights and Visa arrangement
- Others meals not mentioned above
- Alcoholic, and other beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at your request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
- Routes: There are some parts of the ride that could be busy with traffic, please always follow your guide’s instructions for a safe ride. The cycling route can be changed due to external circumstances such as weather.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
|Type of Bike|
|Total Cycling KM||~ 140KM|
|Total Cycling days||3 days|
Fully supported van including spare part, back up service. There are two options for you to choose (with or without support vehicle) with different prices
|Group Size||Minimum 2 and Maximum 25|
We bike all year round while raincoat is standby in the rain season.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates