Coastal Ways Will Help You To Remember Its Artfulness And Excellence
- See the majestic beauty of Angkor Wat and capture the quintessential shots
- Get to know the history of Angkor Wat
- South gate of Angkor Thom (the most appealing defensive wall of Angkor Thom)
- Climb up and venture on the protection wall of Angkor Thom capital
- Taprom: outstanding by its natural fade - Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider in 2002
Welcome by tour guide of Vietodyssey to do the bike fitting and tour briefing. Cycle toward the check point to purchase Angkor pass. There you will begin to see Kravan temple, Banteay Kdei, and stop at the famous Ta Phrom, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. Visit Ta Phrom (45 minutes-1 hour). It was built in 12th century by the famous King Jayavarvan VII indicated to his mother. While clearing back the forest archaeologists decided to leave the vegetation of Ta Phrom in place to serve as a reminder of how the original discoverers found it and the other Angkor temples. Many of the trees have grown around and through the remains and soar high above the temples.
Continue the cycling through small circuit passing Ta Keo temple, Chao Say Tevoda, Tommanon before reaching to Angkor Thom city. There you will see, Terrace of Leper King, Terrace of Elephant, Baphoun, Phimean Akas. Stop at Bayon temple and start the visit (45 minutes-1 hour). Angkor Thom built by Cambodia's great king, Jayavarman VII. An eight-meter high wall encloses this ten square kilometre city, which is encircled by a moat. The famous Bayon, in the geographical heart of Angkor Thom, is a remarkable 54 tower temple. Initially the temple appears to be a shapeless mass of grey and brown stone, but it is only as you get closer that you realize every tower has the carved face of Avalokiteshvara on it.
After that, we cycle to Angkor Wat to finish the small circuit. Stop at South Gate of Angkor Thom for taking photo. Access via a causeway over the moat that are flanked by statues of Gods on the left and devils on the right. We enjoy cycling on the back road on the great wall of Angkor Thom city.
Then visit the magnificent 12th century Angkor Wat. It is visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking. Angkor Wat is a massive three-tiered pyramid crowned by five beehive-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level. Suryavarman II constructed - Angkor Wat in the form of massive 'temple mountain' dedicated to the Hindu god, Vishnu.
We together cycling back to the hotel in Siem Reap. End an active day at your hotel.
Vietodyssey would love to meet you again!
Angkor Cycling Tour
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $112||USD $89||USD $84|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Vegetarian Meal is available, please request at the booking time
- Mountain Bike (TREK or GIANT), helmet
- 1 Cycling English Speaking Guide
- 1 assistant guide for 8-16 cyclist, 2 assistant guides for 17+ cyclists
- 1 first aid kit per guide
- Each guide will have a full set of travel bike tools
- 1 Bottle of Water provided throughout the day when cycling
- Snacks and local fruits
- Angkor Wat Single Day Entry
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights and Visa arrangement
- Others meals not mentioned above
- Alcoholic, and other beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at your request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
Please note: Appropriate dress (knees and shoulders fully covered) is compulsory for entry into certain sections of Angkor Wat, and should also be observed throughout all temple areas for reasons of cultural sensitivity.
Angkor Visitor Dress Code:
Man short which is just a little long enough to cover knees Shirt or T-shirt which is enough sleeves to cover shoulders.
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate