- Duration: Full day
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Theme: One Day Tour
8:00 AM : Pick up and welcome at your hotel by Our guide, then drive to the Angkor temple complex. In the morning, Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12th century): See the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), Bayon temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Elephants Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and Ta Prohm. The latter is a beautiful jungle temple that has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery.
In the Afternoon, visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat's five towers symbolize Meru's five peaks - the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond.
Your tour ends with a transfer back to your hotel
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 1 lunch
- Private transportation
- Cold water
- Personal Expense
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.