Departing Hanoi at 8 a.m we depart for the mountain areas that onwards to Ba Be Lake National Park, one of the largest natural lakes in Vietnam, home to many kinds of wild animals, gigantic valleys, towering limestone karsts outcrops, underground river affluent, a gigantic cave and local ethnic groups, including the Tay, Hmong and Red Dao.
We take a stroll along the riverfront before exploring of a spectacular cave. Spend the night with a delightful Tay family to understand more about their daily life.
The day begins with a short walk inside the park then descend into the scenic valley, home to the Tay minority people surrounded by rock formations. In the afternoon we cross the rolling hills and pass Hmong and Red Dao villages.
The scenery is extraordinary, with rural farmland, and ragged mountains stick out of the tangled jungle growth. If you need to cool down, you can have a swim in the refreshing water before spending the night at a cozy guesthouse.
We embark to the border town of Ta Lung, in an area of massive limestone cliffs outcrops of the rice fields, with scenic dotted hill tribe hamlets.
We begin our adventure with a trek of 15 km through breathtaking scenery, staying in simple village accommodation with our delightful hosts of the Tay ethnic communities.
A full day of trekking ahead through several minority communal areas. We stop for lunch at the village of Dong Khe before adventuring on to the Red Dao settlement of Pac Khoang.
The following day will covering a 17 km trek to the Tay village of Na Pang where we stay overnight.
After breakfast, we take a short trek through some hill tribe villages. The path goes up gradually for half an hour and we will see some scenic forest, mountain slopes. Following lunch in a local restaurant, we return to Hanoi at around 5pm.
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Standard||USD $468||USD $356||USD $285||USD $260|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request at time of booking.
- Accommodation listed on the itinerary
- Tour Guides
- Meals listed on the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Permits where applicable.
- Travel insurance
- Drinks (soft drinks, alcohol, bottled water)
- Other personal expenses