Go on an amazing private adventure tour and visit Ba Vi National Park, one of Vietnam’s most famous areas of outstanding natural beauty. It is centered around a three-peaked mountain jutting steeply out of the landscape. The national park offers a great escape from the city with cool fresh mountain air in a mystical atmospheric backdrop of clouds, jungle and tropical rainforest. Located at about 50km to the west of Hanoi, Ba Vi National Park is an ideal destination for you to refresh your mind, escape from the hustle and the bustle of Hanoi capital as well as conquer a host of intriguing mini-hikes and trekking trails.
Perfect for nature trippers and history aficionados, join this truly unique tour and trace the origins of Vietnamese culture and nature! The cycling day tour includes about 20km on flat, back roads and 10km uphill bike ride.
Make Your Bike Tour In Vietnam More Special With Us
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Experience this peaceful, green side of the city amidst lush vegetation, a maze of rice fields, small villages, temples and real tropical jungle.
- Jungle Trek through Ba Vi National Park and enjoy a lot of breathtaking panoramic views
- Visit Ba Trai Village (a 500ha-area of tea plantation) and learn a full process of making raw tea leaf products.
- Softly hike to the Upper Temple at 1,227m above sea level, where worships the God of Ba Vi Mountain Range, one of The Four Immortals in the traditional Vietnamese mythology.
7:00 am: You will be met up with Vietodyssey team at your hotel in Hanoi.
Depart for Ba Vi national park, located 48 kms west of Hanoi. The Ba Vi national park covers an area of 7, 377 ha on a range of high mountains. The park is famous for its rich and diverse flora and fauna comprising tropical and subtropical species.
After about 1.5h drive, you arrive in Son Tay where you make a stop to get the bikes and start pedaling on paved roads. The first ride includes around 10KM on paved road before you climb uphill.
The primeval rain forest of Ba Vi National Park which boasts a wide range of flora and fauna. You will admire panorama view of imposing mountains, which are covered by green of plants, loom dimly in the veil of clouds. . Climbing up to the top of the mountains, it is a great time when you stand among beautiful nature, try closing your eyes for a minute, take a deep breath and listen to lovely sound of flowing streams, birds’ twitter and unique smell of soil mixed trees.
You make a stop for picnic lunch.
After lunch you visit a Temple dedicated to the God of the Jungle. There will be time to make a short rest in these tranquil surroundings before starting your journey back to Hanoi.
After the visit to Ba Vi National Park, our driver will take you to visit Ba Trai Village, a 500ha-area of tea plantation. On arrival at the village, you will join with the locals to learn a full process of making raw tea leaf products.
18:00 Arriving back in Hanoi, trip ends at your hotel in Hanoi.
Vietodyssey would love to meet you again!
On the way cycling to Ba Vi National Park
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $99||USD $89||USD $72|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
1 Picnic Lunch (Vegetarian Meal is available, please request at the booking time)
Mountain bike (TREK or GIANT)
- Mountain Bike (TREK), helmet, 1 biking water bottle per person
- 1 Experienced Cycling English Speaking Guide
- 1 Assistant guide for 8-16 cyclist, 2 Assistant guides for 17+ cyclists
- 1 first aid kit per guide
- Each guide will have a full set of travel bike tools
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for transfer and back up as itinerary.
- 16-seater van for two to three pax
- 16-seater van and luggage truck for to seven pax
- 29-seater van, luggage truck and backup bike for eight to nine pax
- Meal: 1 Picnic Lunch
- Snacks and local fruits
- Sightseeing tickets where mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights and Visa arrangement
- Others meals not mentioned above
- Alcoholic, and other beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at your request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
|Type of Bike|
|Total Cycling KM||~40KM / 24 miles|
|Number of cycling days||1 days|
Includes 20km on flat, back roads and 10km uphill bike ride.
|Support||Fully supported van including spare part, back up service|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 and Maximum 25|