Located 160km south of Hanoi, Cuc Phuong National Park is home to rare and endangered mammals including leopards, langurs, birds and butterflies. The park is also well known for its Endangered Primate Rescue Center that is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and conservation of the endangered primates in Vietnam. Visit the park and veer off to Ninh Binh region, also known as the Halong bay on land.
(Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel. We can arrange for longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interest.)
- A stroll in the oldest national park of Vietnam
- Wind between the numerous karst formations on board a traditional sampan
- Our experienced tour guide are the most friendly and knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment. From local cultures to native traits, we will make your desired adventure become reality.
7:30 AM - depart from your hotel for a morning drive takes you to Cuc Phuong, the oldest National Park in Vietnam. Stop and visit the renowned Endangered Primate Rescue Centre to see some of the rarest apes and monkeys in the world and learn about the conservation efforts to save them.
After lunch, a quick transfer takes you the park centre with a stop en-route at the Cave of Prehistoric Man. In the afternoon, you’ll wander through a subtropical forest, rich in flora and fauna with thousand-year-old trees draped in vines. Around 15:30, we drive out of the park to Tam Coc region, the so-called Inland Halong. We check-in a simple bungalow at a small resort. Dinner and overnight on site.
Accommodation: Bungalow in Ninh Binh
Trekking in Cuc Phuong National Park
After breakfast, we collect our bicycles and head to a small pier nearby and embark on a traditional hand-rowed sampan. We venture for about one hour on a less traveled canal of the region. It goes through caves and along the border with the natural site of Trang An.
We’ll then continue to explore Tam Coc area at easy pace with several stops en-route, to witness the daily life and different agricultural scenes upon the season and also spend time to join a local farmer in his daily work.
A late lunch will be served at one of the village house. We’ll then set off for Hoa Lu – the ancient imperial capital. Let’s learn about pieces of Vietnam History before we drive back to Hanoi. Arrival can be expected about 5pm.
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
A seamless experience for foodies with exotic ingredients served from stalls that cater to locals.
Various vegan options are available so please request us while doing your booking
- Accommodation in Tam Coc based on twin-shared room at the Tam Coc Ricefield lodge or similar
- Transfer service in air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver
- Service of an English-speaking guide
- Meals as specified in the program
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned in the program
- VAT and other taxes
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Individual Insurance
- Others not mentioned above
- “Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.”
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- Children under 4 years old: free-of-charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old sharing exited-bed with adult(s): apply 70% adult price