- Duration: Full day
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Theme: One Day Tour
After breakfast at hotel, we transfer to visit Banteay Srey - the exquisite ‘Women’s Citadel’. Located 32 km from Siem Reap town, this was Cambodia’s last major Khmer temple to be re-discovered, then we visit Banteay Samre.
Lunch at local restaurant
Afternoon continue the tour to visit Neak Pean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool and representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain–lake. Continue to visit Preah Khan, also built by King Jayavarman VII. And also visit Ta Som is a small Buddhist temple dedicated to the father of King Jayavarman VII and East Mebon which is a 10th Century temple Built during the reign of King Rajendravarman, stands on what was an artificial island at the center of the now dry East Baray reservoir. Drive back to your hotel in Siem Reap.
End of services
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 1 lunch
- Private transportation
- Cold water
- Personal Expense
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.