- Visit to a truly unspoiled and newly undiscovered destination in the Mekong Delta.
- Experience Mekong Delta life in the coconut town where unique handicrafts are made of coconut.
- Enjoy cool river breeze and lush tropical islands
- Rowing boat through natural canals
- Bike on village roads
- Have a homestay experience
Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ben Tre.
After arriving at Ham Luong dock, board the boat & cruise along Ham Luong River, a tributary to the Mekong River. The cool breeze from the river and lush tropical islands along its banks will immediately get you excited to explore all the great things ahead.
Arrive and visit various local workplaces to find many wonderful examples of how local people use ageless techniques to create their crafts, including activated charcoal, dried coconut, handy coconut husk brooms, and many family businesses using coir, or coconut fiber, to create amazing art. Cruise around the village roads by “Xe Lôi”, the local vehicle, which is a kind of motorized rickshaw. Kayak through the natural canals to get a unique experience of the peaceful beauty of the Mekong River as well as the rural life there.
Perfect your morning with a delicious and filling lunch at a local host house.
You’ll have some break time before continuing with more activities- cycling around the village, or treating yourself to a relaxing time to relish the beautiful countryside, fishing, and cooking with the locals.
Enjoy dinner and an overnight homestay experience.
Local bridge in Ben Tre
Early wake up to enjoy the peaceful countryside in the morning, and then have breakfast.
Bike to the local market, and shop for fresh vegetable and ingredients to later be prepared for your lunch. Visit to Hung Nghiem pagoda; it’s also a chance to learn how to make natural soy sauce by an in-house nun. Visit a small family’s business workplace producing raw material for coconut fiber.
Later, it’s time for cooking and enjoying lunch at the homestay.
After lunch, visit a local fruit plantation, enjoy some seasonal fresh fruit, and spend more enjoyable time on the rowboat through the natural canals. Treat yourself to a relaxing time to get a sense of the beautiful countryside. Embark on the sampan and return to the dock. Come back to Saigon.
End trip Ben Tre Deluxe Homestay 2 Days 1 Night. Vietodyssey loves to meet you again!
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
|Deluxe||USD $125||USD $125||USD $99||USD $75|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
Local boat trip
- A/c car/van/minibus pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- English speaking guide
- Local boat trip
- Home hosted breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Local bicycle
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation at homestay
- Other drinks and meal where not mentioned in the inclusive.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses & Tips.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion.