"Tour starts from 11.30- 14.30/ or 18.00- 21.00" (Duration: 3 hours).
Meeting point: Water Fountain (opposite to KFC restaurant - 3C Le Thai To).
This tour is combined street food & mini restaurants together.
For all the regions in over the world, it is said that food and beverage are important parts of the culture. In Vietnam, especially in Hanoi city, the local people here are also picky eaters, it is simple as they are spoiled with hundred of choices. Food is integral to the life in Hanoi, thus it is no better way to experience a day in this city like a local by being centered around eating. Joining Hanoi Street Food Tour is to let an expert lead the way to the best food stands or local restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter. While filling up on the flavors that made Hanoi one of the world best destination for hungry travelers, you’ll also learn more about the culture, history as well as observing the local life in this thousand years old town.
- With our Walking Food Tour, be confident that Vietodyssey Travel has vetted the places you go to, and allow yourself to experience fantastic local speciality flavours and some of Hanoi's best street food like: Banh Mi, Bun Cha, Banh Cuốn, Egg Coffee,etc.
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: Water Fountain (in front of KFC Restaurant 3C Le Thai To Street)
- Start time: 11.15 – 11.30 for Lunch option or 18.00 – 18.15 for Dinner option
(Pick up time might be earlier if your accommodation further than the Old Quarter. For private tour, pick up time should be at 11.30 for lunch option and 18.30 for dinner option or depend on your request)
On a 3 hours walking tour you’ll explore the culture, history of Hanoi, step into a world full of street food vendors. Unlike big cities all around the world, street food in Hanoi are not just hot dog carts and pretzel stands, we offer an opportunity to try out 10 different dishes at local food stand, family restaurants…
A rotating menu from day-to-day to represent the variety of delicious options, but tastings might include – but are subject to change: rice noodle soup with beef, rice noodle with chicken, rice noodle with grilled pork, snail, or dry noodle, sticky rice, along with various kinds of donut, steamed pancake or Vietnamese sandwiches.
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax|
|Standard||USD $22||USD $19||USD $18|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Lunch OR Dinner (depend on departure time you choose)
Pho (beef/chicken noodle), Bun Cha (Grilled Pork With Noodle), Banh Mi (Vietnamese Bread), Banh Cuon (Steamed Rice Pancake), Banh Xeo (Fried Rice Pancake), Nom Bo Kho (Green Papaya Salad With Dried Beef), Thit Xien Nuong (Street Pork Barbeque), Banh Ran Ngot(Sweet Rice Donut), Che (Vietnamese Dessert), Ca Phe Trung (Egg Coffee)…
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary
- A bottle of water, coffee and beer
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Travel insurance
- Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.