Get Quiet Place To Cycle In Vietnam.
You will commence the trip from Sapa going uphill to the Silver Waterfall. From here you will cycle up to Heavens Gate, the highest stretch of road in Vietnam. Here you will experience the stunning views across the valley. You will then travel by bicycle downhill to Binh Lu, where you will have lunch.
In Binh Lu you will be able to visit the local market which opens every Sunday. From Binh Lu it is also possible to take another 1 hour on the bike and 1 hour walking to visit a remote village inhabited by the Dao minority.
A long day of activity, adventure, and have course a fantastic nature experience is almost over. It is now time for the jeep ride back to Sapa.
Approx: Total distance: 46 Km
Up / straight / down: 15 km / 0 km / 31 km
Biking through beautiful terrace field
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
Air-conditioning car with safe driver
Mountain bike with helmet
(We also offer the best prices for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi train tickets or bus tickets. Please contact us to get best offers.)
- English speaking guide
- Good mountain bikes with helmets
- All indicated meals (B as breakfast; L as lunch; D as dinner)
- Water, tissue, snacks on the whole trip
- Supply vehicles
- All entrance fees and permit
- Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
- All other services not indicated above
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged