This tour is led by a local English speaking guide. We provide high quality mountain bikes for all our trips. It is also possible to combine bicycle trips with trekking, walking or market trips. All bicycle trips are carried out on a one to one basis, of you and your guide.
(We also offer the best prices for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi train tickets or bus tickets. Please contact us to get best offers.)
We start ride will mostly downhill through suburb of Sapa. You pass by Sapa town before heading downhill to Ta Phin. In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life among the villages and communities of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities. You will also have time to take a short walk around the village. You can get on the car for the journey back to Sapa or optional to ride back Sapa by other way.
Approx: 1.5-hour driving/ 3 hours cycling/ 1 hour working.
Biking drown hill to Ta Phin Village from Sapa
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- English speaking guide
- Good mountain bikes with helmets
- Water, tissue, snacks on the whole trip
- Supply vehicles
- All entrance fees and permit
- Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
- All other services not indicated above
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged