Duration: Full Day: 08:00 - 18:30 (10.5 hours)
Departure point and End point: Hotel in Hanoi City Center
If you want to find a peaceful place where you could leave all your troubles behind, Cuc Phuong National Park is an ideal place for you. This trip is definitely for those who want to travel actively and responsibly at reasonable physical fitness level. Cuc Phuong boasts engaging cultural and wildlife heritage and enchanting scenery. Magnificent limestone mountains rise up majestically from the green rice-terraces and traditional stilt houses of the Muong hill-tribe. Covered in a dense forest, they form a habitat for some of Asia's rarest species.
- Visit Vietnam's oldest nature reserve at
- Cuc Phuong Trek through dense grass jungle
- Observe ancient trees and see a rich variety of flora and fauna Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center
- Visit the Cave of Prehistoric Man, where human skeletons and stone tools dated to some 7.500 years old have been found
8:00AM Our car and tour guide will pick you up at hotel in Hanoi, then depart for Cuc Phuong National Park. Cuc Phuong National Park was Vietnam's first national park and is the country's largest nature reserve. The park is one of the most important sites for biodiversity in Vietnam. It takes about 2,5 hours (120km) to get to Cuc Phuong national park (It was officially opened in 1960 as the first nature reserve in Vietnam).
10:30AM Arrive at Cuc Phuong Park. Your visit begins at the Endangered Primate Rescue Center - one of the highlights of a visit to Cuc Phuong, where you can observe some of the rarest primate species in the world. The primate center houses specimens of langurs, loris, and gibbon species, include the critically endangered Delacour's Langur, Golden-headed Langur, Tonkin Snub-nosed Langur and Black Crested Gibbon.
11:00AM Then keep going into the park central, stop to discover ancient human cave, have lunch at house-on-stilted in the park central.
12:00PM Have lunch at house-on-stilts in the center of the park .
13:30PM Visit the The Cave of Prehistoric man - the site of the one of the earliest discoveries of human habitation in Vietnam. Excavated in 1966, the cave revealed human graves, stone axes, pointed bone spears, oyster shell knives, and tools for grinding dating back 7,500 years ago.
16:00PM Our car takes you back to Hanoi.
18:30PM Arrive in Hanoi in the afternoon. Tour ends.
Vietodyssey Travel hopes to see you next time!
Price & Inclusion
|3 - 4 pax
|5 - 7 pax
|8 - 10 pax
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- Private Transportation
- English speaking guide
- Reasonable supply of bottled drinking water
- Local lunch
- All entrance fees as stated in the itinerary
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre and post accommodation in Hanoi
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities