Our one-of-a-kind cycling tour from Hue to Danang and Hoi An is an awesome experience to see the most lovely beachfront mountain road of Vietnam and observe the rustic countryside. Likewise, this is a unique chance to explore Hai Van Mountain Pass and the popular world heritage destinations of Hoi An and My Son. The schedule should be possible for those beginning in Hoi An and needing to stop in Hue.
In the morning, tour guide of Vietodyssey Travel will pick you up at the hotel in Hue and head to the countryside by private vehicle. Start riding on rugged trails which pass through rural villages, beautiful rice paddies, rivers and woodlands. Enjoy a short break by savouring lunch at local restaurant and take a moment to enjoy Lang Co beach. When we are ready, we will cycle through Hai Van pass which is glorified by BBC’s Top Gear as the most stunning coastal mountain road in the planet. Continue riding southwards along the coast to the hotel in Da Nang. Spend the night in Da Nang.
- Cycling distance: (Min-Max: 45-80km cycling)
- Overnight: Hotel in Da Nang
Cycling through Hai Van Pass
Morning (8:00am) we can take a visit to the Da Nang history museum in the city, cycling out of Da Nang city to Marble Mountain, hike up the mountains to discover many natural caves in which Buddhist sanctuaries have been built over the centuries. The Marble Mountains surrounding the area which are five stone hillocks - when islands made of marble - and each is said to represent one of the five elements of the universe. Keep riding to Hoi An ancient town. Have lunch at a local family in Hoi An.
In the afternoon, we start biking to Hoi An countryside, visit Cam Thanh fishing village and take a boat ride to find the wetland and palm woods of the area.
Relax and Have your own dinner in Hoi An.
- Cycling distance: (Min-Max: 45-60km cycling)
- Overnight: Hotel in Hoi An
Cycling in Hoi An
8:00am: We begin our journey by riding on the back streets to see the colorful market of Hoi An to the Thu Bon river, load all bikes on a ferry and depart to Cam Kim. Admiring breathtaking sceneries of Hoi An and discover riversides dotted with verdant islands… After reaching the destination, we will visit the carpentry town to discover how wooden river boats are made, then ride along on your own bike through the quiet trails to My Son. Our guide will take you into the My Son sanctuaries, giving you the chance to walk and discover the ancient temples with its unique structure, and listen to the history and culture of Champa from 2th to 15th century.
In the afternoon, our minivan will take you back to Hoi An and you will have leisure time for beach relax or exploring further of Hoi An ancient town.
Tour ends at your place in Hoi An. Vietodyssey would love to accompany with you!
Cycling distance: (Min-Max: 30-50km cycling)
Local people in Cam Kim, Hoi An
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $473||USD $358||USD $270|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Hotel in Hue (1 night)
Hotel in Hoi An (1 night)
2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
Vegetarian meal is available, please request at the booking time
Air-conditioning back-up car
High quality mountain bike (TREK or GIANT)
- Mountain Bike (TREK), helmet, 1 biking water bottle per person
- 1 Experienced Cycling English Speaking Guide
- 1 Assistant guide for 8-16 cyclist, 2 Assistant guides for 17+ cyclists
- 1 first aid kit per guide
- Each guide will have a full set of travel bike tools
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for transfer and back up as itinerary.
- 16-seater van for two to three pax
- 16-seater van and luggage truck for to seven pax
- 29-seater van, luggage truck and backup bike for eight to nine pax
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Plenty of water provided throughout the day when cycling
- Snacks and local fruits
- Sightseeing tickets where mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation as listed above
- Complimentary Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- International flights and Visa arrangement
- Others meals not mentioned above
- Alcoholic, and other beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at your request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
|Type of Bike|
|Total Cycling KM|
135KM - 210KM
|Total Cycling days||3 days|
|Support||Fully supported van including spare part, back up service|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 pax|
Cancellation by Customers
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 500% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 70% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate