Situated approximately 60 km away to the northwest of Hanoi, Duong Lam village has been emerging as the best destination for any motorcyclists who dare to immerse in this originally intact world of ancient houses. After the recognition of Hoi An ancient town, Hanoi Old Quarter, Duong Lam village in Son Tay Town (some 60km to the west of Hanoi Capital) is the first ancient village recognized as a national relic by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
Our full day motorbike tour will pave path for your unforgettable experience in which you naturally discover the local lifestyles, communicating with them, enjoying tasty culinary art and unique architecture. A good bike also help you approach beautiful rice fields on the way to Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung temples dedicated to the biggest national heroes in Vietnam.
This trip offers street motor biking route, is organized for Beginners to Experience riders and quite easy adventure.
(Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel. We can arrange for longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interest)
- Visiting ancient house is a great chance explore architecture of a typical Vietnamese traditional houses while wandering along its narrow alleyways.
- Visiting King Ngo Quyen temple and King Phung Hung temple, Mia pagoda.
- Walking around village to chat with locals to learn more about their local lifestyle as well as gain an insight into Vietnamese countryside.
- If you can’t drive, don’t worry, we have a tour guide to drive for you, you just only seat back and enjoy. If you are professional driver and want to drive on the high speed motorbike, please let us know to arrange the bike for you.
- Our experienced tour guide are the most friendly and knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment. From local cultures to native traits, we will make your desired adventure become reality.
You will be greeted at your hotel in Hanoi (Please inform us in advance your hotel name and address so our guide can welcome you on time). Your full day motorbike tour will be scheduled to leave at 9 am to avoid the rush hour. Before arrival Duong Lam, we cannot miss an important ancient buddist masterpiece: Thay (meaning Master) pagoda.
“ Thay pagoda is one of the famous pagoda dedicated to Thich Ca Mauni Budha with 18 Arhats, It is also the top attraction for Hanoian during the first day and full moon day of Lunar calendar, Vietnamese will come to pray for good luck, good health and big success in life”.
This Hanoi motorcycle tour must be the trip that brings you back to Mother Nature, having a real close-up view of what is deserved to be called Vietnam natural landscapes scattered by rice fields that turns beautifully yellow and that is an instinctive must for your unexpected sensitive camera shots! When arriving in Duong Lam village at noon, we stroll for a walk along tiny alleys that leads us to many ancient houses where we are always warmly welcomed visit and indulge yourselves in every moment of this wonderful atmosphere! Lunch is also served here. A short motorbike tour is a good way to reach Mia pagoda built a few centuries ago to honor a much-respected woman, where many legends could be told in great details.
The similar motorbike ride also get access to the spotlight of our motorbike trip : Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung temples. Two of Vietnam’s kings, Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (896-944) were born in Duong Lam, giving the village its prestige. Both men led resistance wars against Chinese invasions, one of which has revitalized Vietnamese sovereignty and freedom since 938 A.D.
The motorcycle tour must absolutely the unrivalled one because we bike back on rarely unspoiled tracks that take innumerable amount of time to explore. The trip ends by 5 p.m in Hanoi.
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Various vegan options are available so please request us while doing your booking
Motorbike: Honda (or Yamaha) 110-125CC (semi-automatic gear)
Things you should bring with you during your motorbike tours. Even though we can supply riding gear for the motorbike tours, we recommend that you bring your own riding gear for your own safety and comfort.
- Motor cross or Full-face helmet is recommended (for prevention from flies, stones and dust when we ride)
- Riding Jacket – For safety and comfort preferably with vents as it is warm
- Gloves – Thin summer gloves a
- Shoes - Motorbike boots or sturdy walking boots (shoes)
- Small medical first aid kit
- Meals as stated in the program (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner)
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- All entrance and sightseeing tickets as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water available on the vehicles (01 bottle water/pp/day)
- Wave future
- Gasoline for the tour
- Optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday
- Personal travel insurance, personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program
- Other services not mentioned above.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam
- Prices are valid 30 days from date of offer. Past this date price and conditions may be readjusted