- Explore a wonderful destination which has rich activities such as light walking, photography, minority village markets, etc.
- Trek to interesting ethnic minority villages, enjoy the peaceful sightseeing and meet lovely children.
- Visit one of the world’s ‘natural wonders’ which is defined by nearly 2000 awe-inspiring limestone karsts and islands of various sizes.
- Spend time relaxing, and refreshing between wonderful natural landscapes.
20:00 Our guide will pick up you at your hotel lobby and transfer to train station, take overnight train to Lao Cai.
- Our tour guide will not accompany during the train trip
- Train schedule is subject to change.
- Private compartments on request at surcharge.
- Train journeys are part of a great local experience. Cabins are shared with other local passengers (unless private cabin is requested and all berths paid for - with supplement). Restrooms at either end of the carriages complete the local experience.
- Accommodation: 04 soft sleeper sharing cabin
- Activities: Welcome to Hanoi! You can arrive at any time. In the evening, transfer to the train station for departure to Lao Cai on the night train.
Arrive in Lao Cai Train Station at around 05:00. Then take an one hour bus ride up hill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces that make Sapa famous with travelers.
9.30am: Meet up your local guide and start trekking. You will be transferred downhill to Mong Sen, where you start trekking uphill through mountainous area. Enjoy while walking the spectacular view over rice paddy terraces, corn fields. Your picnic lunch will be provided on the spot.
After lunch, we continue our trek downhill towards Ta Phin village where you will meet Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities, two largest ethnic groups in Sapa area. Stop by a house to talk with local people to know a bit more about their daily life, their customs and tradition. Have dinner and overnight in the village.
- Approx: 1-hour driving/ 4 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch
- Accommodation: Homestay in Ta Phin Village
Hidden Trail of Ta Phin Village
After breakfast, we start our trek towards Sapa. We will pass through several minority villages; rive paddy terraces along the way. Upon arriving in Ma Tra village inhabited by Black Hmong people, we will stop for our lunch. Then, we continue our walk to Sapa.
Take a sleeping bus back to Hanoi. It takes about 5.5 - 6 hours from to get to Hanoi from Sapa.
- Approx: 4 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch
- Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
Ma Tra Village
Halong Bay is listed by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage and voted as a Wonder of Nature by the New7Wonders Foundation. You will have a night staying in this world famous bay.
After breakfast in Hanoi, depart the capital for the 3hr 30mins drive to Halong Bay. Arrive to Halong City’s jetty (around noon) and proceed with check-in formalities. After a welcome onboard, lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay.
In the afternoon, enjoy some sightseeing, on-board activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on the vessel. Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board.
- Accommodation: On-board an overnight cruise in Halong Bay
- Activities: Drive to Halong Bay where you board a junk for a cruise among the hundreds of islets of this magical World Heritage Site. Enjoy lunch and a swim. Drop anchor in the evening for an overnight stay among the dramatic limestone peaks.
- Our tour guide will not accompany aboard the cruise in Halong Bay. Resident English speaking guide on board is available.
Early risers can enjoy a memorable sunrise over the karst formations of Halong Bay. Breakfast will be served shortly thereafter.
Enjoy breakfast (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations back towards port. Upon disembarkation, our driver will be waiting to provide transport to Hanoi.
Around 16:30 arrive in Hanoi. Drop off at hotel (owned arrangement). End of tour.
- Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi is not included
- Activities: Wake up to the sound of ocean. Spend the morning exploring more sites of the bay, visit a beautiful limestone cave. Have brunch while cruising back to the mainland. Transfer back to Hanoi.
Tai Chi exercise in Halong bay
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Standard (2*)||USD $290||USD $268||USD $255||USD $246|
|Superior (3*)||USD $317||USD $294||USD $282||USD $275|
|First Class (4*)||USD $393||USD $371||USD $360||USD $348|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
04 Breakfasts, 04 Lunches, 02 Dinners
Vegetarian Meals are available, please request at the time of booking.
4-berth soft sleeper, sharing cabin train
Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Sleeping bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicles
- Night train ticket to Lao Cai & bus back to Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package rate
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged