Nam Dinh is the land of religious monuments, home of various traditional festivals and rituals… and especially, a close to nature visiting the place. This tranquil province boasts a number of attractions including Phu Giay Pagoda, Co Le Pagoda, Tran Temple… Especially, Xuan Thuy National Park – included as part of the Red River Delta World Biosphere Heritage Site by UNESCO in October 2004 and is internationally significant as a migratory bird habitat. In addition, you could gain insights into the lives of coastal fishermen on salt fields and around the riverside village. The day seemed endless chain of bicycle journeys would like to become less laborious and more wonderful if members prepare a good luggage before you leave . The following experience will help you ...
- Enjoy the drive route and cycling route through the picturesque countryside
- Discover the landscape beauty of Northern Vietnam
- Savor the authentic Vietnamese food
- Discover traditional architectural styles in Vietnam
- Explore Pham Phao Village, an agricultural village in Nam Dinh province, is famous for making brass instruments
- Gain a great perspective on the daily life of the local
08:00AM Tour guide and driver of Vietodyssey will come to your hotel in Hanoi City Center to pick you up.
After a short briefing about the bike, gears, and the biking trail, you will begin your adventure by pedaling from your hotel to the other side of the Red River. We will ride through Long Bien Bridge, the first steel bridge spanning the Red River in Hanoi, built by the French (French architect Gustave Eiffel, 1899-1902) and named after Paul Doumer (Governor General of French Indochina).
Continue to cycle through Bat Trang Ceramic and passing through rural village, seeing farmers doing their daily farm job and stop to capture some amazing landscapes.
11:00AM Arrive to Nam Dinh city and start discovery Vi Khe bonsai village – one of the richest and most beautiful bonsai village in Vietnam ,where the bonsai trees is contained a story , such as a landed dragon, phoenix, horses, tower,or the Green Temple of literature made by tree.
11:30AM Continue to visit Co Le pagoda which was rebuilt in 1902 with Gothic designs outside. Explore the Buddism of Vietnam and Co Le Pagoda Story.
12:00PM Have lunch with Nam Dinh Noodle – a very famous food in Vietnam.
14:00PM We will continue visiting Pham Phao Church. This village is famous for Wooden caving and Traditional trumpet making village. On the way you will also see House Bridge was built in 17th century with unique architecture. Explore of the daily life of local people and understand about the ancestor worship here.
16:00PM Transfer back to your hotel.
18:00PM Arrival your hotel. Finish the tour and see you again.
- Riding distance: 120KMs
- Cycling distance: Approx. 40KMs
Church in Nam Dinh
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $99||USD $88||USD $69|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
01 Lunch at local host's house
Vegetarian Meal is available, please request at the booking time
Air-conditioning back-up car
High quality mountain bike (TREK or GIANT) with helmet
- Mountain Bike (TREK), helmet, 1 biking water bottle per person
- 1 Experienced Cycling English Speaking Guide
- 1 Assistant guide for 8-16 cyclist, 2 Assistant guides for 17+ cyclists
- 1 first aid kit per guide
- Each guide will have a full set of travel bike tools
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for transfer and back up as itinerary.
- 16-seater van for two to three pax
- 16-seater van and luggage truck for to seven pax
- 29-seater van, luggage truck and backup bike for eight to nine pax
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Plenty of water provided throughout the day when cycling
- Snacks and local fruits
- Sightseeing tickets where mentioned in the itinerary
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
- International flights and Visa arrangement
- Others meals not mentioned above
- Alcoholic, and other beverages beyond water – we can add this into costs at your request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Any other services not clearly mentioned in the itinerary and in the inclusive portion.
- Routes: There are some parts of the ride that could be busy with traffic, please always follow your guide’s instructions for a safe ride. The cycling route can be changed due to external circumstances such as weather.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
|Type of Bike|
|Total Cycling KM||~ 320KM|
|Total Cycling days||6 days|
|Support||Fully supported van including spare part, back up service|
|Group Size||Minimum 2 pax|
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged