8:00 - 8:15, you will be picked up from your hotel in Hue to Dong Ba Market.
Enjoy your wonderful day by taking a boat trip to visit the seven-storey Thien Mu Pagoda. Thien Mu pagoda is one of the most beautiful and ancient architectural structures of worshiping in Vietnam now. Thien Mu Pagoda has become one of the most famous tourist attractions in Hue City now
Hue Royal Antiquities Museum where preserves royal treasures has a history with many changes. The main exhibition house of the present museum used to be a palace under Nguyen Dynasty, called Long An Palace. It was built in 1845 by Thieu Tri King, located on the north of Ngu Ha River. It was a type of “isolated palace” for the king.
After that, lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Go back to Tourist Information Center in 45-47 Le Loi Street at around 17:00. Tour ends.
Price & Inclusion
|Small Group Tour|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- Minivan with A/C
- Dragon boat trip
- English speaking guide
- Bottle of mineral water, lunch
- Entrance fees for the Citadel and Hue Royal Antiques Museum, Khai Dinh Tomb
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned above
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.