The remote regions of Ha Giang offer voyaging experience like no other, the cultural decent variety and remarkably breathtaking scenes remain pure and pristine by the modern day trappings. Our tour gives you the chance to take in the highlights of this remarkable area, making the most of your time by staying with families, talking to locals to maximize your cultural discovery. Besides, you will have a chance to visit Ba Be Lake where is peaceful with stunning landscapes.
The tour Ha Giang and Ba Be Lake 4 days of Vietodyssey Travel will take you off the beaten track and bring you real rural life experience.
Have A Glance At Assortment Of Physical Scenery
- Discover hill tribe culture: Visit villages of the minorities, meeting with them and learning about their indigenous culture.
- Stay at beautiful Pan Hou Lodge: Relax amid the rice paddies at Pan Hou Ecolodge, the perfect base for trekking in the Ha Giang region.
- Enjoy scenic treks: Hit the trails for two scenic treks through lush valleys, mountain landscapes and small hill tribe villages.
- Discover the largest natural lake of Vietnam, the lake on top of the mountain.
- Visit untouched cave, underground river and waterfalls.
Today morning you will be picked up by tour guide and driver of Vietodyssey Travel. We will depart from Hanoi to Ha Giang. The drive to Ha Giang takes around 7 hours but it is some of the most breathtaking scenery in Vietnam. On the way we will stopover at some places to visit small villages and take wonderful photos.
After the long drive, we will stretch the legs and take a short walk around Ha Giang to visit a Tay and Nung village, set in a picturesque valley near town.
Tonight we will overnight in Ha Giang.
Accommodation: Pan Hou Lodge
Beautiful road to Ha Giang
In the morning, we will drive to Quan Ba district. On the way we will stop in Quan Ba to visit the Bo Y minority village which has wonderful weather around year. Lunch wil be served in Yen Minh town.
Take rest for an hour then we will continue the trip to Sa Phin village to visit the Former H’Mong King’s Palace.
Later, we will arrive Dong Van district in the late afternoon, take rest and walking around the ancient town of Dong Van, having dinner in the town. Overnight in Dong Van town.
Accommodation: Rocky Plateau Hotel in Dong Van town or Similar
Quan Ba Twin Mountain
If today falls on Sunday we will have chance to visit Dong Van ethnic market, where all kinds of goods and multi-colored clothes can be purchased. The people here still remain their traditional life of remote minority tribes. After hang around the Sunday market we will drive from Dong Van along the Nho Que River and go through Ma Pi Leng pass which is considered as the most beautiful pass in Vietnam.
After two hours later, we will arrive in Meo Vac. Have a short rest before drives to Ba Be Lake. Tonight we will have dinner and enjoy beer time in home stay, enjoy the nice river view and overnight at homestay in Pac Ngoi village.
Accommodation: Home stay in Pac Ngoi Village
Pac Ngoi Village Ba Be Lake
After breakfast at the homestay, check out and leave the bags in the car. Don’t forget your camera though because today is a chance for some more great shots. Travelling on our private boat, you will go through the entire length of the 3 connected lakes (Ba Be - means Three Bays) and up the Nang River.
You will continue down the beautiful river surrounded by flourishing wildlife until you reach the enormous tunnel of Puong Cave which measures and impressive 300m long by 30m high. This is the result of millions of years of erosion from the flow of the river. The boat will then take you to Dau Dang Waterfall and you will take a short walk to visit Dau Dang waterfall upriver to a small Tay village.
After some time in the village, it will be time to bid farewell to Ba Be. Have lunch at a local restaurant then you start your return journey to Hanoi (about 240Km). You will be arrive at your hotel in Hanoi at around 17:00.
Vietodyssey Travel would love to serve you next time.
Ba Be Lake
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Superior||USD $398||USD $315||USD $259||USD $234|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Pan Hou Lodge (1 night), Hotel (1 night), Homestay (1 night)
03 Breakfasts, 04 Lunches, 03 Dinners
Vegetarian meals are available, please request at the time of booking
- Transfer and tour by private A/C Car or Van
- Accommodation on double/twin share basis
- Meal as indicated in itinerary
- English speaking guide (Other languages upon requests)
- Private boat trip in Babe lake
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time
- Water on day trek (01 bottle of water/day)
- International flight ticket
- Airport tax
- Visa and visa fee
- Own expenses
- Others not mentioned
Ha Giang - Ba Be 4 days tours of Vietodyssey Travel offers you the highlights of the region driving along the main road, visiting typical places that can not be missed when visiting the province. The tour is type of driving one, most of your time is spent in the car for driving from this place to another place but we will do our best to give you good paces so that you won’t feel tiring of doing the tour activities.
Average driving speed on the mountain roads is 35km per hour.
Accommodation is expected to be basic but the top of the areas will be used for your best comfort possible. Food is very local, too. There is no western food to expect except bread, fried eggs for breakfast at some places. Meals are at local food stores but we always choose the most acceptable one.