- Duration: Full day
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Theme: Day trips and Excursions
Pick up you at your hotel and transfer to Banteay Srey temple (35kam) - the Citadel of women. This Hindu temple, dating back to the 10th century, has three central towers each decorated with superbly intricate reliefs of male and female divinities, carved from pink sandstone contrasting with the main walls made of laterite. While many of Angkor temples are impressive because of their sheer size, Banteay Srei stands out by the quality of craftsmanship.
Continue the tour, we transfer to visit Kbal Spean, one of the most complete complex at Angkor, restored with the method of the anastylosis. Built under the reign of Suryavarman II during the mid 12th century, its unique feature is the interior moat covered with a laterite paving. Not very touristic, you should appreciate its peaceful atmosphere.
After the visit, we will drive you back to your hotel.
- Private transportation
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee to all destinations in program
- Cold water during program & transfer
- Personal expense & personal travel insurance
- Inter/domestic air ticket and airport tax
- Cambodian visa fee
- Tip for guide and driver
- Not mention on itinerary
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate