Duration: 3 hours early morning tour.
Start point and End point: Your hotel in Hanoi City Center
An early-morning ride around Hanoi’s beautiful lakes: Hoan Kiem and West Lake
See another side to Hanoi with this morning cycling trip that takes you around the peaceful lakes of Hanoi. Enjoy a local-style breakfast and sip a cup of coffee and admire the lakeside views before pedaling back into the city past the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Enjoy Hanoi's charming beauty with colonial building in the silence of the morning. You will see a totally different Hanoi - no traffic jams, no noisy crowds, just you and the fresh air together along the streets.
- See the early morning activities of Hanoians
- Observe local life as you cycle through narrow street and small alleys of Hanoi
- Enjoy an authentic bowl of traditional Pho noodle at a café after your ride
05:00am: Our tour guide will come to your hotel in the Old Quarter to pick you up for a short cycling tour around the city.
05:30am: First stop is the Quang Ba flower market - an early morning market start at 2:00 am mainly for wholesalers. Arrive in Quang Ba, steep into the market, and then you will walk along the shops and admire the colorful, wide variety of flowers.
06:00am: After leaving the market, the next destination of our Hanoi cycling tours is West Lake - the biggest lake of Hanoi; We will cycle around the lake for 1 hour. A lot of local people choose the place for the morning exercise and jogging.
07:00am: After circling the lake, last stop will be the serene Hoan Kiem Lake while you can observe local people doing Tai Chi or laughing yoga. This will be a lot of fun!!
07:30am: The trip ends with a bowl of Pho (traditional Vietnamese noodle soup) at lakeside café to take in the scenery. We ride back to your hotel.
08:00am: Trip ends at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Standard||USD $25||USD $22||USD $19||USD $15|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- English speaking tour guide
- Bicycle with helmet
- Sightseeing fees
- Breakfast & coffee/tea
- Mineral water
- Transportation by car if any
- Food & drinks other than indicated, personal expenses