Duration: 08:30AM - 16:30PM (8 hours)
Departure point and End point: Hotel in Hanoi City Center
Hanoi, Vietnam’s capital city, it has multitude of corners to discover, multitude of customs to learn, multitude of new sensations to feel, multitude of experiences to live. That is result of centuries of interesting history, including fight and peace stories, mystical and legendary stories, stories that will captivate you. We will learn about those stories by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Literature Temple, and Hoan Kiem Lake. History is also reflected on city’s daily life, and on city’s present. We will witness that on the charming Old Quarter, where we will observe Hanoi’s bustling rhythm. Discover Hanoi with us!
- Private Hanoi city sightseeing with a personal guide
- See the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, built to commemorate the former president
- View exhibits at the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Visit the Temple of Literature - the first Royal National university in Vietnam
- Take a cyclo tour through the bustling city streets
- Includes lunch and round-trip hotel transportation by private vehicle and professional driver
08:00am: Our tour guide and driver come to your hotel in Hanoi City Center to pick you up and start Hanoi Full Day City Tour.
08:30am: Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday, Friday and during the months of September and October) and his former residence (closed on Monday and Friday)
09:00am: Visit Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam and built more than 1,000 years ago.
10:00am: Visit One-Pillar Pagoda which is regarded alongside the Perfume Temple, as one of Vietnam's two most iconic temples.
10:30am: Continue the city tour to Museum of Ethnology.
12:00: Have lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30: In the afternoon, enjoy a leisurely one-hour cyclo tour through Hanoi. Visit the beautiful Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple then a walking tour into the hidden alleys of Hanoi Old Quarter.
Optional: If you are not interested in Cylco you can change it to a Water Puppet Show.
16:30, return to your hotel in Hanoi City Center.
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $66||USD $52||USD $43||USD $40|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please contact us first before booking.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Hanoi City Center.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Cyclo tour
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Electric Car/Water Puppet Show
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.