- Hanoi’s highlight architecture.
- A closer look to local life
12:30: After lunch at a street-food choice, our car will transfer us to Bat Trang village. 15km east of the city centre, the village has been famous for its fine ceramics for hundred years. Your guide will take you through the busy tourist area to the much quieter old part of the village along the riverside. There you can stroll through the narrow streets to watch the manufacturing process and meet the craftspeople.
16:00 Back to the city centre by public bus, let end the day with some cold drink at local café looking out over the Long Bien bridge. It’s an interesting experience to see Hanoi’s traffic from above.
16.30 Service ends at your hotel in Hanoi.
Bat Trang Ceramic Village
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- Transfer by car as program
- The services of an English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meal as indicated
- VAT and other taxes
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Beverages, gratuities and personal expenses.