Duration: 4 hours.
Pick-up point and Drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi City Center.
This half day city tour Hanoi could be either in the morning or in the afternoon.
Hanoi has always been a symbol of culture and a source of pride throughout the history. This Hanoi half day tour is designed bring you a feel of Hanoi's local culture while enjoying sightseeing highlights of an absolute and adorable Hanoi.
Morning Tour 8.30 – 12.30
08:30am: Tour guide will come to your hotel in Hanoi City Center to pick you up. Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh complex including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house-on-stilts, the One-Pillar pagoda.
09:30am: Continue on to the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian.
11:00am: A Green Car (or cyclo ride) tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local daily life of Hanoians. Stopover to visit the Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple.
12:00pm: A cup of coffee or tea will be served at an authentic Hanoi corner cafe where you can have talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life.
12:30pm: Tour end at your hotel in Hanoi City Center.
Afternoon Tour 14.00 – 18.00
14:00 Tour guide will come to your hotel in Hanoi City Center to pick you up. Visiting the Temple of Literature (or you might choose one of the museums in Hanoi – Hilton Hanoi, Military museum, Museum of History, Ethnology museum..).
15:30 Move to the West Lake and pay a visit to the oldest pagoda Tran Quoc.
17:00 Continue drive to Hoan Kiem Lake and the French Quarter (Old Quarter Hanoi), visit Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Ma May ancient house. A Green Car (or cyclo ride) tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local daily life of Hanoians.
17:30: A cup of coffee or tea will be served at an authentic Hanoi corner cafe where you can have talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life.
18:00: Tour end at your hotel in Hanoi City Center.
Vietodyssey Travel loves to meet you again!
Electric Car in the Old Quarter
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Standard||USD $39||USD $35||USD $25||USD $19|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- Transferring by private car
- English speaking tour guide (other language available upon request)
- Electric car (or cyclo ride) tour around Old Quarter Hanoi,
- Admission for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Cup of coffee or tea & mineral water
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses,
- Travel insurance
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is open every morning except Mondays and Fridays. It is closed in the afternoon and from early September to early November every year for scheduled maintenance.
- Most museums are closed on Mondays. In case your trip coincides with these days, alternatives will be suggested.