"Tour starts from 11.30- 14.30/ or 18.00- 21.00" (Duration: 3 hours).
Meeting point: In front of Highland Coffee Store - No 9 Thanh Nien Street.
Hanoi Street Food Tour Off The Beaten Bath with Vietodyssey Travel is perfect for those with an adventurous spirit and eager to expand their culinary and local city knowledge. Our goal is for you to experience the very best of Hanoi’s local food culture, surrounded by some of Vietnam’s most historic sights.
- 3 hours guided food tour of the West Lake and Truc Bach Lake area with 8 stops & 10 tastings
- A passionate & experienced local guide
- Great insight about local food, history, and culture
- Our tour is private tour with price as group tour
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling streets of the charming West Lake district
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Discover Hanoi “off-the-beaten-path”
At 11.30/or 18.00, meet at the meeting point. Our tour guide will wear uniform so you can easily recognize him.
This unique private food tour takes you “off-the-beaten-path’. It is an opportunity to explore an especially lovely part of Hanoi — West Lake, the city’s largest freshwater lake and the traditional Old Chau Long food market.
There are some famous and specialized- food families or stalls/ local restaurants, shops where they run their business everyday, certainly you will watch and taste around 6- 8 particular dishes, we can customize vegetarian or special food too.
Special thing that tour guide would like to introduce some popular authentic food in lovely mini restaurants (not luxury restaurants) where you feel comfortable to sit down and enjoy some favorite dishes and nice drinks too.
After all, our unique food tour will give you an unique experience to try the foods of the local Hanoi people, we ensure the food is handled hygienically and provide a comfortable venue for the tastings. The benefit also goes back to the vendors or restaurants/ families as we buy directly from them.
At 14.30/or 21.00, our tour guide say goodbye to you, and will help you order taxi or show you direction back your hotel. See you again!
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $28||USD $26||USD $24||USD $22|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience
- All yummy food samples and 1 bottle of water, 1 coffee or beer
- Fun & informative guided walking tour
- All other drinks, extra food portions, tips for local guide
- Others not mentioned above