- Thai minority group’s culture and livelihoods
- The authentic rural countryside daily life
- Pu Bin is an amazing destination for whom wants to blend with nature
From your hotel in Hanoi to Pu Bin (145km):
Start your morning by heading out for a four hour scenic drive to Pu Bin and leaving the bustling of Hanoi behind. Enjoy the fantastic mountainous landscapes and striking sceneries of verdure hills and forests that dotted between the misty morning light.
Arrive in Pu Bin at noon. Enjoy a delicious local lunch with the friendly Thai hosts. After that, take a leisurely stroll around to admire the lively ethnic Thai culture as we will meet the locals or visit a shaman to participate in a traditional blessing ceremony which we can get an overview of local cultural. Return to Pu Bin for a relaxing herbal massage from the friendly Thai minority people.
Accommodation: Overnight at Pu Bin
For early risers, step outside to feel and listen to the natural morning atmosphere and its beautiful sounds. Enjoy a tasty breakfast among the tranquil of verdant mountains. After breakfast, join in with the locals doing the daily farming activities such as watering their farms, digging sweet taro and collecting lemongrass. Then you can learn how to extract the essential oils from the crops with some guidance from the locals.
Afterwards, it is time to have some authentic hands-on about how to cook the traditional cuisine. Have lunch with all the delicious food, then drive back to Hanoi.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English or French speaking guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic Flights
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips, Travel insurance
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
- Prices are valid 30 days from date of offer. Past this date price and conditions may be readjusted.
- The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.