Are you planning come to Vietnam? Besides of Halong Bay – one seven wonder in the world, you shouldn’t miss occasion visit Sapa, located in mountainous area in Northeast of Vietnam.
Great! It is the common commence from pedals lovers who had explored remote villages in Sapa and the surrounding region so far.
(Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel. We can arrange for longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interest.)
- Trekking through beautiful terrace rice fields, landscapes
- Meeting smiling and warm-hearted Black Hmong and Red Dzao people
- Talking with them to understand a bit more about their way of life, their customs and traditions.
You will be met up at your hotel in Sapa by local guide and transferred downhill to Mong Sen, where you start trekking uphill through mountainous area. Enjoy while walking the spectacular view over rice paddy terraces, corn fields. Your picnic lunch will be provided on the spot.
After lunch, we continue our trek downhill towards Ta Phin village where you will meet Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities, two largest ethnic groups in Sapa area. Stop by a house to talk with local people to know a bit more about their daily life, their customs and tradition. Have dinner and overnight in the village.
Approx: 1-hour driving/ 4 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
Ta Phin Village
After breakfast, we start our trek towards Sapa. We will pass through several minority villages; rive paddy terraces along the way. Upon arriving in Ma Tra village inhabited by Black Hmong people, we will stop for our lunch. Then, we continue our walk to Sapa. End of service.
Approx: 4 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner)
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate