Discover the wonders of Vietnam on this exciting eight-day tour. From exploring the culture of the captivating capital, Hanoi to experiencing the stunning scenery of Halong Bay and unearthing the ancient history of Hue, this tour will show you the true beauty of Vietnam. This tour encapsulates the aspects which make Vietnam a unique and unmissable destination. This tour is suitable for travelers who do not have long vacation and still want to see all highlights of Vietnam.
- Soaking up the hustle and bustle of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Spending time on a junk in romantic Halong Bay
- Visiting the imperial city of Hue and enjoying a cruise along the Perfume River
- Strolling through the lantern-filled streets and riverside promenade of Hoi An Ancient Town
- Feeling the metropolitan pulse of Ho Chi Minh City and experiencing its highlights
Vietnam’s bustling colonial capital. Your guide and driver will meet you outside the baggage claim of Noi Bai Airport and take you to your hotel in the city centre. In the afternoon, take a walk around the centre, visit some of Hanoi’s main attractions: the Opera House, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. In the evening, enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture – followed by a welcome dinner at one of Hanoi’s finest restaurants.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
Enjoy a half day exploring Vietnam’s charming capital, before driving through the countryside of the Red River Delta to the magical Halong bay. With its wide tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and ancient oriental pagodas, Hanoi is an eclectic mix that offers something for everyone. Your city tour will take you to Hanoi’s key sites: the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and stilt house), the nearby One Pillar Pagoda, the Temple of Literature and the Fine Arts Museum.
In the afternoon, leave the bustle of the big city and drive to Halong City (3 to 4 hours drive).
Accommodation: Hotel in Halong City
Today, you will go for cruise on Halong Bay: a UNESCO World Heritage Site and natural wonderland composed of jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters, located in the Gulf of Tonkin.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Halong Harbor to board your private junk cruise for a 4-hour journey. Cruise along the calm waters, between looming, limestone outcrops to visit Dau Go Cave “Grotto of the Wooden Stakes”, where, in 1288, one of Vietnam’s most famous generals, Tran Hung Dao, stored hundreds of stakes before battling the invading Mongolian army. A short walk away, visit the newly discovered Thien Cung Cave ("Grotto of the Heavenly Palace"), famous for its stalagmites and stalactites.
Savour a fresh seafood lunch, served on board before sailing back to Halong City, where your car will be waiting to take you to Hanoi for your flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival, you will transfer to your hotel in Hoi An.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hoi An
Immerse yourself in the tranquillity and charm of this sleepy riverside town. From the 16th to 18th centuries, Hoi An was a thriving international port frequented by Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab traders, who came to trade in the high-quality silk still produced in the region. Today, Hoi An is a relaxing resort popular with tourists for its eclectic architecture, skilled tailors and numerous cafes.
Take a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the ancient town centre, visit Chua Ong Pagoda, the Chinese Assembly Hall, the 200-year old Tan Ky ancestral house and the famous Japanese Bridge. After lunch, take a short boat trip to a nearby island and visit a handicraft village specialising in ceramics.
Return to the hotel in the late afternoon and enjoy a free evening at your leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hoi An
Depart Hoi An for the scenic mountainous drive to Hue. Stop at the dramatic Hai Van Pass, the dizzying dividing line between the climate zones of North and South Vietnam, to admire the spectacular views. After stopping in the fishing village of Lang Co for a drink, spend the afternoon on a leisurely walking tour through Vietnam’s ancient capital city, visiting the Royal Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda and the Mausoleum of King Tu Duc (a replica of the king’s palace built for the next reincarnation of the king), before exploring the Imperial Museum and Dong Ba Market. Spend the rest of your day in Hue.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hue
Have breakfast at the hotel then drive to Phu Bai Airport of Hue to catch your flight to Vietnam’s modern metropolis: Saigon. Arrive in the late morning and enjoy an orientation tour through Ho Chi Minh City’s bustling streets en route to the hotel. Have lunch at a downtown restaurant of your choosing then set out on a guided city tour.
Visit the War Remnants Museum, learn about Vietnam’s recent history at Reunification Palace. Visit the nearby neo-Romanesque Notre Dame Cathedral and the City's Centre Post Office before passing by the ornate Opera Theatre and the City Hall. Finally, end up at the Ben Thanh Market, where vendors display a vast array of goods and handicrafts, appealing to every taste.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Today you travel to the Mekong River Delta on a day trip to explore the rich culture and lush landscape. After breakfast, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel and take you to Cai Be. Start your tour with a visit to Cai Be’s colourful floating market, cruise among the local barges stuffed-full of fruits and vegetables. Visit some local workshops then enjoy a delicious lunch served at a local house in the cool shade of An Binh Island’s orchards.
In the afternoon, take a traditional rowboat and venture deeper into the countryside. Float through narrow canals to enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Stop at a nursery garden to discover how farmers along the delta produce their world famous fruits and vegetables. The cruise ends around 15:30 in Vinh Long. Your driver will meet you at the dock and take you back to Ho Chi Minh city.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Today is free at your leisure for last minute shopping or sight-seeing before driving to the airport to catch your departure flight home.
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
|Superior (3*)||USD $1.070|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
1 night at hotel in Hanoi
Overnight on cruise in Halong bay for 1 night
2 nights at hotel in Hoi An
1 night at hotel in Hue
2 nights at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Air-conditioning car and minibus
- Complimentary arrangement for Visa Approval Letter – single entry Vietnam
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program
- English speaking guide as per program
- Meals ad as mentioned in itinerary
- Visit fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
- Accommodation in sharing double room including breakfasts at hotels as mentioned.
- Stamping fee for visa to Vietnam
- Meals not mentioned
- International flight and taxes
- Domestic air tickets and domestic a/p taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam
- Prices are valid 30 days from date of offer. Past this date price and conditions may be readjusted
- The cost of air tickets is subject to change without prior notice by the airlines
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.o Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program