Approx: 0,5 hour driving/ 5 hours walking/ 1 hour lunch
- Enjoy beautiful landscape and spectacular view of Hoang Lien mountain range
- Visiting Hmong local hill tribe village.
Met up at your hotel in Sapa by local guide and driver and driven to Sin Chai village. This is a beautiful village, located right at the foot of Hoang Lien mountain range and inhabited by Black Hmong minority. There we start our trekking journey uphill. Once we reach to the top, you will take a small trail descending to Cat Cat village. Your lunch will be provided near a waterfall.
In the afternoon, we will take another trail sneaking through mountain. The scenery is also spectacular. Take a short break upon arriving Y Linh Ho village before climbing up to the main road where our vehicle will be waiting for us for the journey back to Sapa.
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- English speaking tour guide
- All transportation and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as indication (1 lunch)
- Entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Bottle of water on coach/trek
- Pre & Post trip accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and expenses
- Travel insurance
- Transportation back to Sapa Town after your trek. (The transportation will either be by motorbike taxi or shared minibus depending on the size of your group.)
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa, or at our office in Sapa to begin the trek. You can leave your luggage in our office while trekking. Showers are also available at our office.
- You will only decide the exact route of your trek on the day when you meet your guide. This allows you to choose a trek which suits your ability and interests. Your guide will be able to advise you on the best routes and places of interest. Some routes may not be available due to adverse weather conditions, but your guide will be able to advise you.