- Cycling through the stunning Vietnamese countryside.
- Learn how to make a Traditional Lantern in Hoi An.
- Enjoy the Boat Trip on Thu Bon River.
- Join in planting vegetables together with local farmers
- Make authentic Vietnamese dishes for lunch
08:00 a.m: Guide will meet you at your hotel and introduce the tour program. Start biking to the countryside (Cam Thanh Village)
08:45 a.m: Take pictures of beautiful countryside views (shrimp farm, duck farms, cows, birds, buffalo, bamboo, vegetable)
09:00 a.m : Get on a Bamboo Basket Boat to Water Coconut Palm Forest, have fun in catching crab around the water coconut palm forest. Discover the rural life of the Cam Thanh Village and learn how to make bamboo traditional handicrafts with local people in beautiful and peaceful ambiance of the countryside.
10:00 a.m : Keep riding on a bike to Thanh Nam Fishing Village (meeting local fisherman, seeing the fish, crabs, squid) The fishing village is still active nowadays, even with the appearance of modern fishing ships going to far fishing areas in the East Sea.
10:30 a.m: Cycle to Traditional Hand Crafts to see and learn how to make a beautiful lantern (Lantern Making).
11:30 a.m: Arrive at Tra Que Herb Garden Veggie Village, a charming little village located just 2.5 kilometers of Hoi An and famous for many kinds of herbs and vegetables. Welcome drink , walk around the garden village, meet local farmers and see the activities of local farmers!
12:15 p.m: Farm with the local farmers: Join in planting vegetables together with local farmers: Pick up weed, dig and land board, make beds, transplant vegetables and water them!
13:00 p.m: Medical plants foot-bath
13:15 p.m: Join a cooking class in Tra Que village to learn how to make ‘Tam Huu’ spring roll, Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes ‘Banh xeo’ – a local pancake of people in Viet Nam middle region.
14:15 p.m: Enjoying your Vietnamese Traditional Lunch (7 dishes)
15:15 p.m: After lunch, take a rest and go to the Bach Dang Dock. Take a boat trip on the Thu Bon river (1 hour), see local fishermen catch fish, crabs, squid, shrimp! We will take you in a boat with some local fishermen to learn how to cast a net and hopefully catch some fish. After bidding farewell to the local fishermen, continue the trip to Dai Chiem estuary to visit the peaceful waterways with their many boats and wharf.
16:00 p.m : Finish the trip, the Guide will take you back to your hotel.
Meal Menu for Lunch
- Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes (Bánh Xèo)
- Tam Hữu Spring Roll
- Hoi An Spring Roll (Chả giò Hội An)
- Mackerel fried tomatoes
- Beef cabbage soup
Tour type: Private Tour
Thu Bon River
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians, please request this at time of booking.
- Pick up / Drop off at hotel
- Bicycle (Martin)
- Guide: English or French speaking guide
- Entrance fee ticket (Trà Quế)
- Cold water / Cold towels / Morning Tea
- Cooking class
- Lantern Making
- Boat trip
- Beverages during meals
- Other personal fees
- Kid from 0 – 4 year old : free of charge
- Kid from 5 – 9 year old : pay 50%
- Kid from 10 year old and older as Adult