The mountainous region of Moc Chau could be summarized in a few words. Tea hills and limestone cliffs, interminable orchards, corn fields to the top of each peak, dairy products consumed by a whole country .... But we will go further, to meet its mountain peoples, their traditions, authentic custom and their well-known warm local hospitality.
- Walk in the heart of beautiful mountain landscapes
- Discovery of Thaiand H’Mong cultures
- Our experienced tour guide are the most friendly and knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment. From local cultures to native traits, we will make your desired adventure become reality.
7:30 AM – pick up from your hotel. On the morning drive to Mai Chau, we'll leave the city behind and pass through craggy, mountainous landscape to arrive at Mai Chau valley around noon time. Lunch will be served at a local Thai house.
After lunch, there’s time for a small walk around Mai Chau valley for a glimpse of villagers’ daily routines such as rice planting, herding buffalos or brocade weaving.
Around 15:00 – we leave for Hua Tat village – the entrance of Moc Chau plateau. Check-in a local homestay, enjoy a home-cooked dinner and overnight in the stilt house with our friendly H’Mong hosts.
With ‘Homestay’ experience, your overnight accommodation is provided by a local family in their traditional house-on-silts. There’s no private room and you’ll sleep on the floor in a large communal area. The sleeping corner is set up with a single mattress (thin, but adequate), blankets (ditto), pillow and mosquito net. The restroom is at international standard and a few steps from the main house.
Accommodation: Homestay at a traditional house-on-stilts
Breakfast will be served with all local products then we’re ready for a deeper exploration of the evergreen plateau. As we’re driving to town centre, you’ll pass by lush corn fields, tea plantation and local villages on both sides of the road.
We’ll then get off from the main road and take a 1-hour walk to a beautiful valley inhabited by H'mong people. Get lost in time in this charming area until the guide brings you back on earth...on the sealed road actually. There’s also time to refresh and learn about the secret of Ooloong tea before getting back to your homestay for lunch and collecting your luggage.
Around 14:00 - we’ll leave for Hanoi, with some fantastic memories stored in the camera and in your heart.
Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Moc Chau Tea Planation
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- Children under 4 years old: free-of-charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: contact us for special discount