Duration: 07:30am - 19:00pm (11.5 hours)
Departure point and End point: Your hotel in Hanoi City Center
Within one day, visitors will explore the natural and cultural beauties of Hoa Binh. Despite of a short trip, it does not mean that this trip is lack of interesting and attractive. You also have chance to be overwhelm with the beauty of landscape and the friendliness of people there.
- Full day to visit Mai Chau
- Trekking to visit Lac and Poom Coong villages
- Enjoy beautiful landscape
- See the local life in rural village
07:30am Vietodyssey Travel's tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi City Center and transfer to Mai Chau (140 km) via Hoa Binh city. The road will slowly weave itself through mountains, fertile valleys and traditional villages. Arrive in picturesque Mai Chau valley which it surrounded by spectacular karats rock formations and picturesque rice paddies.
12.00 Enjoy your local style lunch in a Thai traditional stilt house.
13.00 Trek to visit Lac and Pom Coong villages to explore the daily life of Thai minority and maintain their ancient traditions and customs.
15.30/16.00 Road transfer return to Hanoi.
19:00 Drop off at your hotel Hanoi City Center. Tour ends.
Vietodyssey Travel would love to meet you again!
Mai Chau Valley
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $102||USD $81||USD $68||USD $56|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
We cater for Vegetarians, please request this at time of booking
- Round-trip private transfers from Hanoi
- Local lunch
- Bike rental
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
Breakfast and dinner
Others not mentioned above
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers need to follow the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash