Situated 165 km to northwest of Hanoi, Mai Chau has recently been recognized as one of the favorite hill tribe tourist attractions in Vietnam, where Motorbike riders can surely discover the remnants of thousand years’ maternal society that can be seen through their Muong ethnic Gong festival, Thai people charming dancing and folk songs. Motorbike Mai Chau Tour is the best way for getting close to unspoiled nature and culture in Northern Vietnam. Ride motorcycle through amazing sceneries, stop at rustic hill tribe villages, and spend the great night at an local eco-house on stilt. Leave Vietnam’s hustle capital behind and ride your bike to the spectacular Mai Chau. It is one of the best short motorcycle tours around Hanoi in our collection. This trip offers street motor biking route, is organized for Beginners to Experience riders and quite easy adventure.
(Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel. We can arrange for longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interest)
- Explore the stunning and hidden terrace rice field
- Super awesome and breathtaking landscape of motorbike road
- If you can’t drive, don’t worry, we have a tour guide to drive for you, you just only seat back and enjoy. If you are professional driver and want to drive on the high speed motorbike, please let us know to arrange the bike for you.
- Our experienced tour guide are the most friendly and knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment. From local cultures to native traits, we will make your desired adventure become reality.
The short north Vietnam motorbike tours to Mai Chau will leave from Hanoi at around 8: 00 am. After many year running motorbike tours in Vietnam. Alan and Vietnam Motorbike Ride team have taken good credit for their creative tours that skirt around breathtaking sceneries dotted with fertile deep valleys of terraced fields, and sky-kissing peaks that must be worth your break for the unexpected moments catching Mother Nature’s marvelous photos and maybe buying some local souvenirs at ‘sky-high’ hill tribe markets.
A lunch is followed by your eagerness to head for Mai Chau through sinuous valleys and massive pine forests. You are warmly welcomed to Thai traditional stilt-house to stay overnight by the end of day.
"Mai Chau is a rural district located in the Northwest region of Vietnam, approximately 165 km from Hanoi, and is part of the Hoa Binh Province. It is nestled in a peaceful valley sheltered by the outside world by a dramatic ring of hills. It’s a serene, relaxing rural idyll, and the vivid green paddy fields will match your picture postcard fantasies of the Vietnamese countryside. The Mai Chau Valley is dominated by rice paddies and small villages and enclosed by mountains. Sitting outdoors looking at the mountains covering, breathing fresh air from nature, and ones can just unwind in a serene and peaceful environment, or easily meet local people and be invited to drink Mai Ha wine with family or friends".
A good breakfast help recharge energy before you take a walk around and come across local people weaving brocade products happily. You will be amazed by their daily life of Thai people. Another option. You also can make a short motorbike tour to few surrounding charming villages before riding back to Hanoi.
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Homestay (1 night)
Clean and comfortable homestay with soft mats, fans and mosquito nets
1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
A seamless experience for foodies with exotic ingredients served from stalls that cater to locals.
Various vegan options are available so please request us while doing your booking
Motorbike: Honda (or Yamaha) 110-125CC (semi-automatic gear)
Things you should bring with you during your motorbike tours. Even though we can supply riding gear for the motorbike tours, we recommend that you bring your own riding gear for your own safety and comfort.
- Motor cross or Full-face helmet is recommended (for prevention from flies, stones and dust when we ride)
- Riding Jacket – For safety and comfort preferably with vents as it is warm
- Gloves – Thin summer gloves a
- Shoes - Motorbike boots or sturdy walking boots (shoes)
- Small medical first aid kit
- Meals as stated in the program (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner)
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- All entrance and sightseeing tickets as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water available on the vehicles (01 bottle water/pp/day)
- Wave future
- Gasoline for the tour
- Optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday
- Personal travel insurance, personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program
- Other services not mentioned above.