- Duration: 2 days / 1 night
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Theme: Classic Package Tours
Upon arrival at Siem Reap Airport, greeting by our friendly tour guide, transferred direct to hotel (Check in time is 14:00, though room may be ready at noon).
Start your visit to the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Continue to the jungle of Ta Prohm Temple, embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers. The temple of Ta Prohm was once used as a location to film the famous Hollywood film Tomb Raider. View a wonderful sunset from the Top of Phnom Bakheng Hill. Return to hotel.
Evening, enjoy Khmer Apsara Dance Show at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
This morning, explore Angkor Wat the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture.
If time still permit, stop by at Artisan D’Angkor home of handicraft center. Guide will tour you through the different workshops like stone sculpture, woodcarving, polychromie, and watch the artisan at work.
Transfer to airport for departure flight.
- Overnight in shared Twin/ Double room with Air-condition (AC) at hotel.
- All transport during tour on air - conditioned vehicle as per itinerary (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Cambodia with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expense
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and drink during meals
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rate
- From 14 to 2 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Please contact our consultants for more details