Duration: 07:30 - 18:30 (11 hours)
Departure and End Location: Hotel in Hanoi City Center
Van Long Nature Reserve is the legendary land, the beautiful tourist area, and the largest wetland natural reservation area in Notth Delta. It is also considered the reserve of historical-cultural values, and an ideal eco-tourism as well. Kenh Ga floating village - The landscape is stunning with hundreds of limestone peaks jutting out of the emerald green paddies Vietnamese fishermen rowing boat with their legs, kids herding ducks & buffaloes and people living in the house boats are all daily scenes. We drive to Kenh Ga and then have boat trip along the small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village, limestone formation, and local people. Opportunity to see rural life of peaceful hidden village by the river.
- Take a boat trip rowing along this beautiful wetland of Van Long Natural Reserve
- Gliding along the river and canals, weaving through the boat houses and fishing vessels of Kenh Ga
- Soak yourself in natural hot springs in Kenh Ga
- Interact with local people in their daily life activities.
07h30AM: Our guide and driver will pick up you at your Hanoi hotel, then leave to Van Long then have a boat trip around natural caves and grottoes, admire the wonderful landscape of the tourist area.
Set amid glorious limestone pinnacles, this tranquil reserve comprises a reedy wetland that’s popular with bird-watchers. Among the bird species that have been spotted here are the rare black-faced spoonbill, cotton pygmy goose and white-bowed crake. Van Long is also one of the last wild refuges of the endangered Delacour’s langur, partly because the wetlands keep predators and poachers at bay. Langurs are not easy to spot; try your luck early in the morning or in the evening.
10:30AM Row-boat rides (90 minutes, maximum two people per boat) around the reserve are a more relaxed alternative to occasional hawker hassles at Tam Coc.
12:00PM: Lunch at local restaurant
13:00PM: Take about 3 hours road ride to the ferry-boarding a boat and cruising along Hoang Long river (that is mean the Dragon river) watching beautiful shaped limestone formation~ rice paddies to visit the floating village Kenh Ga ( Chicken Canals-see lonely page ). Enjoy the life and activities on the river that you can image like water puppet show on the theatre. Visit Hot-mineral-Spring ( Natural stream).
15:30PM Transfer back to Hanoi
18:30PM Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi City Center. Tour ends.
Vietodyssey Travel would love to meet you again!
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $68||USD $55||USD $39||USD $32|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Air-conditioning car with professional driver
- Transferring as per program, pick up and drop off at hotel in Hanoi City Center
- Entrance fees & boat trip
- Lunch at the restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Drinks, personal expenses and other not mentioned above
- Travel insurance,
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.