Joining the Vietnam motorbike tour to Mai Chau, you will have 3 days to explore the breathtaking views of far-away places in Vietnam with rice terraces, the indigenous tribes and incredible mountain views. Despite the short period of motorbike tour; surely, you can bring back home a treasure of unbelievably amazing experiences with motorbike tour to the north of Vietnam. So don’t hesitate, grasp your chance with our motorcycle tours and follow the call of magical lands.
This trip offers a stunning motor biking route, is organized for experience rider and quite difficult adventure.
(Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel. We can arrange for longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interest)
Spend Five Days Driving In Vietnam’s North
- Explore the stunning and hidden terrace rice field
- Super awesome and breathtaking landscape of motorbike road
- If you can’t drive, don’t worry, we have a tour guide to drive for you, you just only seat back and enjoy. If you are professional driver and want to drive on the high speed motorbike, please let us know to arrange the bike for you.
- Tour guide: Our experienced tour guide are the most friendly and knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment. From local cultures to native traits, we will make your desired adventure become reality.
Our northern Vietnam motorbike tours will set off at 8:00 am, following some narrow and off-the-track roads to get away from the busy congestion in Hanoi and see the fantastic landscapes of Mai Chau valley on the motorbike.
After lunch, the north Vietnam motorcycle trip keeps going on through the road No 6, a small but windswept road along the Black River. You are stunned by the glorious views like "Halong bay in the mountain". Right after the north Vietnam motorcycle tours with Vietnam Motorbike Ride company through Thung Khe pass, one of the most magnificent passes in Northern Vietnam, we will take off to the Mai Chau valley, where the white Thai people live in traditional house-on-stilts, vaguely appear on spectacular mountains. Your 1st day motorbike tour in north Vietnam will end by relaxing moments in a home-stay of Mai Chau indigenous residents.
After having breakfast made by local people, we need to regretfully farewell to the friendly people here to take a quick look around the villages of the Thai people in the valley on the motorbike to gain more understandings about the daily life of indigenous residents. It is followed by the motorbike ride to Phu Yen’s mountain town afterward. You can enjoy the short motorbike tour with glorious views, which are typical of that area with fish farms and rustic villages. It is undeniable to be one of the most glorious parts of Northern Vietnam. You are stunned by the majestic views after crossing Da river by ferry. Watch out your breath if you don’t want it to be taken away by the wonderful landscapes here.
We stop at Phu Yen at 4:00 pm. Ended the 2nd day north Vietnam motorbike tours. Enjoy your relaxing time at this town with the local foods and local drinks for a quiet night.
Accommodation: Standard Hotel with basic facilities
Ways back to Hanoi are varied, depending on the company. But as we; with dozen years in organizing Vietnam motorbike tours; have promised; we will take you through the new roads to see more about the countryside in Vietnam.
If we talk about Vietnam gastronomy, it will be a great lack if we don’t count “Pho”, a special type of noodle. You are served with this food at 8:00 and 30 minutes later, we leave Phu Yen, ride past the beautiful Lung Lo mountain and hit the road back to Hanoi. After the long motorbike ride through many back-roads, we arrive at Son Tay town. With the same way of riding, we keep coming back to Hanoi through the countryside roads which pass through Red River delta with full of stunning countryside views. Don’t worry about the rush hours because our north Vietnam motorbike tours will be back to Hanoi at 4 pm. Don’t forget to take a photo with us before we end that journey. We are curious about what you have gained from that trip!
Hope to see you again and we are glad to be accompanied with you the next time.
Lung Lo Pass
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Homestay (2 nights)
Clean and comfortable homestay with soft mats, fans and mosquito nets
2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
A seamless experience for foodies with exotic ingredients served from stalls that cater to locals.
Various vegan options are available so please request us while doing your booking
Motorbike: Honda (or Yamaha) 110-125CC (semi-automatic gear)
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in air-conditioned vehicles
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter (Stamp fee is not included)
- Meals as stated in the program (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner)
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide & 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- All entrance and sightseeing tickets as mentioned in the program
- Drinking water available on the vehicles (01 bottle water/pp/day)
- Optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Surcharges for Lunar New Year (TET) holiday
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program
- Drinks with meals
- Visa stamp fees at Vietnamese embassies overseas and/ or upon arrival (Please note that a visa is compulsory for most nationalities.)
- Other services not mentioned above.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam
- Prices are valid 30 days from date of offer. Past this date price and conditions may be readjusted
- If one or some proposed service(s) is (are) not available at the moment of booking, we will try to find other possibilities/options or other similar service(s) in order to avoid changes to the program.
- Accommodation is expected to be basic but the top of the areas will be used for your best comfort possible. Food is very local, too. There is no western food to expect except bread, fried eggs for breakfast at some places. Meals are at local food stores but we always choose the most acceptable one.