- Join many exciting activities: cycling, trekking or walking around the village
- Visit the beautiful waterfalls, cool bamboo waterwheels and nice rice terraces in Pu Luong
- Experience the rural villages of the Black Thai Ethnic people and their local life by overnight at homestay
07:00 – 07:30 Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Pu Luong Nature Reserve by Limousine Bus.
09:00 Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
13:00 Arrive in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Have lunch and check-in.
14:30 – 17:30 Trek following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote rural villages of Black Thai Minorities to learn about the local people in Pu Luong (6km).
19:00 Dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine with the family. Have a quiet night in the middle of the Nature Reserve.
Accommodation: Traditional dorm room in the house on stilts or Private Room no Air-con (High standard accommodations)
Driving 200km / Trekking 6km
Homestay in Pu Luong
07:30 – 08:30 Have breakfast in the homestay. Say goodbye to the host and continue your trek through another path of the Reserve to pick up the van to go to Cham stream.
10:30 Visit the Ba village and cross the hanging bridge to discover the giant waterwheels, and duck farm to learn about Local agriculture system.
11:30 Getting on the Bamboo Raft for a relaxing cruise on Cham stream.
12:30 Pick up the van to go back to the lodge for lunch.
13:00 Have lunch and have free time to relax or walk around the village before boarding the van to go to Ninh Binh “the first Vietnamese Capital in 10th century”.
17:30 Arrive in Ninh Binh Retreat, check in and have free time.
19:00 Have dinner at the retreat.
Sleeping options: Traditional dorm room or bamboo bungalow or deluxe villa. You can select when booking
10:00 We take you to visit 2 temples of the first 2 Emperors in the 10th Century.
11:30 Get on the sampan boat to explore Historical Sao Khe River and cave in the ancient Capital.
12:00 Lunch at Ninh Binh Retreat. (Vegetarian is available)
13:30 – 16:00 Cycling through the local villages, and visit a local family to learn about their daily life and culture. Afterward, visit a Secret Cave opening into a paradise valley where you can learn about farming and floating rafts.
16:00 Get on the bus to return to Hanoi or options to drop you off at Ninh Binh stations to continue your journey.
Ninh Binh from the top view
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Superior||USD $380||USD $286||USD $240||USD $214|
|Standard||USD $310||USD $232||USD $191||USD $159|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Communal Dorm in stilts house in Pu Luong
Bamboo Bungalow or Deluxe Villa in Ninh Binh
2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
- Entrance fees
- A/c Transportations
- Fun activities, bicycles
- All your accommodation
- Friendly and passionate local guides
- Meals mentioned in the tour itinerary
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Peak period surcharge such as Tet Holiday, Christmas,...
- Others not mentioned above