Vietodyssey Travel's tour guide will meet you in Sapa town in the morning. After that we will go to find some small restaurant for have breakfast then we will continue walk pass one small forest to go to Sang Seng village. This is a small village of Hmong ethnic minority people. In here you can see panoramic view of Sapa town.
After that we climb a small mountain high around 1900m. After a bit tired hiking you will pass in the summit. This is an ideal place to be a photo hunter. After that we continue pass Hang Da Village about 12:00 PM. We will have lunch in a small restaurant of local people in there.
After lunch we continue walk down to my family homestay. We will arrive in the homestay around 3:30 PM or 4:00 PM. At the local homestay you will have opportunity to cook or take part in some activities with local people. We have dinner and finish one very hard trekking.
Have breakfast then the trek will start around 9:30 AM. We continue go to enjoy our second day trek. On this day we will pass 4 very amazing villages. A lot of beautiful view you will see on this day. We will have lunch in Lao Chai village and come back to Sapa town by motorbike or car. We will arrive back to Sapa town around 3:00 PM and you will have time to catch the bus or train to go to Ha Noi (We also offer the best prices for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi train tickets or bus tickets. Please contact us to get best offers).
Beautiful rice terrace fields
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax|
|Standard||USD $55||USD $49||USD $42|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians, please request this at time of booking.
- Homestay (1 night)
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner)
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged