- Visiting different ethnic groups such as the Tay, the Xa Pho who which cannot be found in other areas of Sapa. Even though they live close to each other, their living standard, their customs and traditions are not the same.
- Trek and enjoy breathtaking scenery of the mountainous area.
- Enjoy beautiful landscape in Ban Ho valley.
- Tour Guides: Our experienced and friendly Tour Guide(s) speak excellent English. They are extremely knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment.
Met up at your hotel in Sapa by local guide and driver then transferred 18 km to Ban Lech village of the Red Zao. We will trek along a narrow valley downhill for 2 hour to the Ngoi Bo River, then uphill for 1 hour to Muong Bo Village at the center of Thanh Phu Commune where your lunch will be provided in a local house.
After lunchtime, you will trek gradually uphill to Nam Cum Village and then head to Sin Chai B village of Red Dao where the night will be spent in a local house in the village.
Approx: 1-hour driving/ 6 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
Thanh Phu Village Trek
After breakfast, we start our day by walking downhill toward the My Son village which is inhabited by the Xafo ethnic minority, one of the smallest group’s ethnic in Northern Vietnam. After one and a half hours walk to the Red Dao village of Nam Toong, we bill stop for lunch.
In the afternoon, we continue our trip towards Ban Ho village where it will be possible to take a swim. Please check your guide’s advice before jumping on the water. Then our vehicle will transfer you back to Sapa from ban Ho. End tour.
Approx: 1-hour driving/ 5 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Standard||USD $95||USD $85||USD $75||USD $65|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Homestay (1 night)
Accommodation is expected to be basic but the top of the areas will be used for your best comfort possible.
1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes. We also cater for Vegetarians, please request this at time of booking
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner)
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry).
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam