- On the way you will learn more about how is the rice cultivating, from when the seed sowed to harvested, until being served as cooked rice on your dinner table.
- The trip offers an opportunity to meet Black Hmong, Giay and Red Dao minorities as well as explore their different cultures.
The day is devoted to a beautiful hike through the breathtaking scenery of Sa Pa valley. Start by road that descends in the wake of the street Cau May (6 km) En route, admire the rice terraces hidden behind mist of the morning, a truly awe-inspiring sight.
Follow a small track and cross Muong Hoa River and pass well tended rice terraces on your way to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai. Continuing through the colorful rice terraces you will reach the village of Ta Van Giay. As you continue your trek along the Muong Hoa River you will cross a small suspension bridge, roughly 2km from the settlement. Here you can discover a fascinating collection of rock carvings. These engravings depict some beautiful images of man, stilt houses and some beautiful decorative patterns. We lunch in a home in the village. After lunch the walk continues through a bamboo forest to Giang Ta Chai, a Red Dao ethnic minority village. After taking a rest nearby a waterfall to refresh, you start climbing uphill to a road where the car is ready for your journey back to Sapa.
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
- English speaking tour guide
- All transportation and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as indication (1 lunch)
- Entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Bottle of water on coach/trek
- Pre & Post trip accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Tips and expenses
- Travel insurance
- Transportation back to Sapa Town after your trek. (The transportation will either be by motorbike taxi or shared minibus depending on the size of your group.)
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel in Sapa, or at our office in Sapa to begin the trek. You can leave your luggage in our office while trekking. Showers are also available at our office.
- You will only decide the exact route of your trek on the day when you meet your guide. This allows you to choose a trek which suits your ability and interests. Your guide will be able to advise you on the best routes and places of interest. Some routes may not be available due to adverse weather conditions, but your guide will be able to advise you.