Sapa Valley Trekking is a wonderful tour which will provide you a unique and unforgettable experience. You will have a chance to learn more about the interesting local architecture, to enjoy the gorgeous landscapes and to discover the daily life of the tribal people. Staying with a local family, sharing their home, eating with them and discover the region with them will give you a very different point of view of Sapa. Join us in this superb tour to this magical land!
(Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel. We can arrange for longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interest.)
We also offer the best prices for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi train tickets or bus tickets. Please contact us to get best offers.
- Visiting different ethnic groups such as the Tay, the Xa Pho who which cannot be found in other areas of Sapa. Even though they live close to each other, their living standard, their customs and traditions are not the same.
- Enjoy beautiful landscape in Ban Ho valley.
- Tour Guides: Our experienced and friendly Tour Guide speak excellent English. They are local people and extremely knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment.
Met up at your hotel in Sapa by local guide and driver then transferred 18 km to Ban Lech village of the Red Zao. We will trek along a narrow valley downhill for 2 hour to the Ngoi Bo River, then uphill for 1 hour to Muong Bo Village at the center of Thanh Phu Commune where your lunch will be provided in a local house.
After lunchtime, you will trek gradually uphill to Nam Cum Village and then head to Sin Chai B village of Red Dao where the night will be spent in a local house in the village
Approx: 1-hour driving/ 6 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch.
Accommodation Homestay with basic facilities
Trekking Sin Chai Village
Today’s trek takes you through terraced rice paddies, bamboo forest and villages of the Red Zao and Tay such as Sin Chai A, Nam Than, Nam Nhiu with many stops for visiting local homes, schoools as well as for taking photos. Your lunch will be prepared and served in a local house.
In the afternoon, you head to Ban Sai village of Tay minority, near the center of Nam Sai Commune. Here you will walk around to explore this village and home stay overnight here in a house on stilts. Dinner will be served with Vietnamese dishes.
Approx: 5 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch
Accommodation: Homestay at minority people with basic facilities
Children in Sapa
2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking
- Accommodation in home-stay
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (1 breakfast; 2 picnic lunches; 1 dinner)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Vietnam visa
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate