- Duration: 2 days / 1 night
- Tour Type: Private Tour, Small Group
- Theme: Sapa and around
Early morning arrival (approximately 06:30) at Lao Cai, the border province to Yunnan, China.
After breakfast, depart for the highland town of Bac Ha Market where you can wander through the district market, considered one of the most colorful ethnic markets in the Northwest.
The rest of the day is at leisure. Discover Sapa town on your own, its bustling market, the colorful dresses of the ethnic people, tea and coffee shops as well as the local life in this mountain town.
Continue a 2 km trek down to Lao Chai Village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van Village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscape on the way.
Last trek is about 2 km to the bus stop in Ta Van then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan.
* Trekking level: 6/10
* 10 km trekking, 8 km driving from Ta Van Village back to Sapa
Trek to the bus stop in Ta Van then transfer back to Sapa. (We offer the best prices for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi train tickets or bus tickets. Please contact us to get best offers.)
Trekking level: 6/10
10 km trekking, 8 km driving from Ta Van Village back to Sapa
Rice terrace field
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Superior||USD $132||USD $116||USD $90||USD $78|
|Standard||USD $127||USD $109||USD $85||USD $73|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians, please request this at time of booking.
Air-conditioning car with safe driver
We also offer the best prices for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi train tickets or bus tickets. Please contact us to get best offers.
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 2 Lunch)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Vietnam visa
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged