Not having much time in Vietnam but don't want to miss any special thing? This tour is the perfect choice for you. You will have one day to enjoy the wonderful Halong Bay and experience mountainous Sapa land. It's your time to do kayaking around the bay, enjoy bay air with some swimming or visit floating villages by local bamboo boat in Halong, then to inhale the fresh and cool mountainous atmosphere. Three days - two amazing spots - one trip, what are you still waiting for?
- Explore Halong Bay, immerse yourself into the nature and the bay air
- Spend 2 days in Sapa - the mountainous land of northern Vietnam
- Trek through ethnic villages and get closer to the local life
07:45 - 08:15 Bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi (on request). After that we leave Hanoi for a 3.5 hour drive to Halong.
Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the core area of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Swan, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
Stop for a rowing boat trip in the area of Ba Hang Village then keep cruising to beautiful Thien Cung cave (Heaven Palace Cave) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, our waiting vehicle transfers you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at train station around 20:30 PM.
Take overnight train to Sapa.
Accommodation: 4 berth Sleeper cabin (Sharing)
Beautiful Halong bay
At around 9:00 am, the tour will start from Sapa town, you will take a 7km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa Valley to Y Linh Ho Village of the Black H’mong to see those sensual patterns of the terraces from above. And then take 3km trekking down to Lao Chai Village, and 4 km through terraced rice fields to Ta Van Village of the Giay minority people.
Have a picnic lunch at local family, where you can see the local house architecture and witness local daily life styles and exclusive customs.
Enjoy the landscapes on the way until getting back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike in the afternoon and free at leisure the rest of the day until dinner. Overnight at Sapa Hotel.
- Trekking Level: 6/10
- 10km Trekking, 8Km driving from Ta Van Village back to Sapa
- Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
In the morning, have breakfast at the hotel and then check out.
Take a walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 3 km) to visit Cat Cat Village of the Black H’mong, one of the more well-known ethnic village of Sapa. Relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then continue trekking to 3 km to Sin Chai Village, located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain - “the Roof of Indochina”, where you enjoy a stunning landscapes of the mountain.
Then come back to the main road to be transferred to Sapa town on a jeep for 3km.
Take the bus back to Hanoi - Tour end.
Hotel in Hanoi is not included.
- Trekking Level: 4/10
- 7km Trekking, 3Km driving from Cat Cat back to Sapa
- Accommodation: NA
Bus from Sapa back to Hanoi
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Standard (2*)||USD $212||USD $189||USD $160||USD $129|
|Superior (3*)||USD $246||USD $210||USD $195||USD $184|
|First Class (4*)||USD $275||USD $240||USD $239||USD $215|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Hotel (1 night), 4 berth Sleeper cabin (Sharing) (1 night)
Homestay (Your accommodation is provided in a traditional house-on-silts. There’s no private room and you’ll sleep on the floor in a large communal area. The sleeping corner is set up with a single mattress, blankets, pillow and mosquito net. The restroom is at international standard and a few steps from the main house)
Car, Sleeping Bus (for Standard option), Limousine Minivan (for Superior and Deluxe option)
Overnight Train (sharing cabin)
Special Information about train: Sleeper trains typically have four berth compartments (occasionally six berth depending on seasonal variations and group configuration), which have bench seats that convert into sleeping bunks. A sheet, pillow and blanket are provided, although some travellers prefer to bring their own sleeping sheet. On occasion, passengers of different genders will be required to share a compartment and there will be times where you'll be sharing with local travellers or others who are not part of your group. Some trains have a dining carriage serving simple food or snack carts, but travellers tend to prefer to take some of their own snacks (bread, cookies, fruit etc) in case of getting the munchies.
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicles
- Night train ticket to Lao Cai & bus back to Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package rate
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged