- Duration: Full day
- Tour Type: Private Tour
- Theme: One Day Tour
The Tonle Sap Lake is one of the worlds most incredible natural phenomena’s. During wet season the lake swells in all directions flooding vast tracts of land in water up to 10 meters deep. The flow of water from the lake actually reverses the flow of the Tonle Sap River.
Just a short distance from Siem Reap is the incredible Tonle Sap lake and its amazing inhabitants. Local villagers have built a life on, and around the water.
Morning or Afternoon pick up you at your hotel and transfer you to Tonle Sap Lake (Largest in South of Asia) for visiting Floating Village; you will see the largest of water like sea, Fishman, floating school, house, market, restaurant, and other.
Then we move back to visit Artisan D’angkor and transfer to your hotel
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Cold water
- Personal Expense
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate