Terraced rice fields, ethnic people with particular lifestyles, ancient traditions, impressive mountains, unforgettable treks, lush vegetation, natural wildlife… Undoubtedly Sapa is one of the most gorgeous and unique places in Indochina. Discover with us this fantastic region by trekking through small villages and beautiful landscapes. Know ethnic people’s habits, customes and culture. Don't miss the oportunity to explore this superb land!
We also offer the best prices for Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi train tickets or bus tickets. Please contact us to get best offers.
Met up at your hotel in Sapa by local guide and driver then You will go south by car toward Muong Hoa valley. Your trek will begin from Tavan village of Giay minority. The first day trek will be mostly uphill. Whenever you stop for a rest, you will be able to enjoy valley view. Before noon, you stop at a nice spot for lunch.
After lunch time, the trek will be softer in the afternoon. But the scenery becomes even more beautiful. You will arrive at Seomity village of Black H’mong people for homestay here in late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at homestay.
Approx: 0,5 hour driving/ 4-5 hours walking/ 1 hour lunch
People are harvesting
The trek today takes you through beautiful rice paddies and over old suspension bridges. You will trek on small trail sneaking through rainforest. You arrive in Den Thang village of Black Hmong by noon. Here you stop for lunch either nearby a river or in a local school according to the weather.
After lunch, the trek will becomes tough on tinny footpath going up and down, which requires a lot of concentration. You will reach to Ta Trung Ho village of Red Dao minority where you spend the night in local house. Both the valley and the village have just received foreign visitors. The night will be even more interesting when you are in the wonderful hospitable atmosphere of the Red Dao
Approx: 5-6 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch
You are now at the fringe of the rain forest by the Hoang Lien Son mountain range. Fansipan, the highest peak in Indochina with its 3143 m, is located in this mountain range. You will start the trek today by ascending to Nam Toong village of Red Dao minority. Here your lunch will be prepared in a local school.
In the afternoon, before descending to Ban Ho, you can make a stop by a waterfall to refresh. Then where your car takes you on the journey back to Sapa.
The rest of the day is free at leisure until transfer to Laocai station for the night train back to Hanoi (or you can take bus from Sapa back to Hanoi)
Approx: 1 hours driving/ 5 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch
Price & Inclusion
|Price per person based on group of 2|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner)
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Vietnam visa
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
Cancellation by Customer
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, sharing same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 02 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 02 adults and a maximum of 02 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate