Explore The Breathtaking Views Of Far-Away Places
- You will have a chance to visit Duong Lam Ancient Village.
- Interesting trekking routes to the most impressive sceneries of terraced rice fields, mountains, valleys & remote villages.
- Chances to witness the local ethnics’ daily life, interact with friendly locals, enjoying their home cooked foods when homestaying in or trekking to their villages.
- Interesting trekking tours to view natural landscapes of mountains, waterfalls & valleys of rice terraces dotted with remote local villages.
- Chances to enjoy authentic local foods during the journey.
- You are traveling by private comfortable transfer, visiting the most picturesque rice terrace fields and meeting friendly local people in their home villages, viewing their daily life, house styles, farming works on rice terraces.
08.00 AM: Picked up by our guide for the transfer to Duong Lam Ancient Village. Upon arrival, walk along tiny ancient alleys to visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes.
Visit one of the most ancient houses in the village to know about the traditional house in Vietnam and listen to the history of the village with the famous heroes.
We will continue the way to Nghia Lo. Stop on the way for the nice pictures of the Mountain View changing on the way. Visiting the tea fields and the local people on the way and arrive in Nghia Lo Homestay. Check in then have a night with very local people there where the tourists rarely touched. Communicate with local people there with the help of our guide to experience the local life in the mountainous area. Enjoy the dinner with local people in the local house.
- Accommodation: Homestay in Nghia Lo
- Activities: Visit Duong Lam village then continue to Nghia Lo, visit the different villages on the way, tea fields.
Locals are doing farm job in the fields
08.00 AM: After breakfast, we will say goodbye to the host for the trip to day to Mu Cang Chai.
On the way we will visit the beatiful terrace fields, passing Khau Pha pass- one of the 4 longest pass in Vietnam. Then we will visit Che Cu Nha terrace field. On the way, meet and interact with local people in the different villages to communicate with local people to understand their life with the help of our guide, then drive to Mu Cang Chai.
- Accommodation: Homestay in Mu Cang Chai
- Activities: Visit and take photos of terrace fields on the way, visit the villages and interacting with local people. Admire the amazing Khau Pha pass, see the local life of the different groups on the way.
Khau Pha Pass
08.00 AM: We will say goodbye to Mu Cang Chai for Hanoi. On the way today there are a lot of nice terrace fields where you may have the best photos. You also will have a chance to stop-over in Tu Le Village and admire the imposing landscape of mountains and valleys and the beautiful rice terrace fields of this area: Tu Le, Van Ban District of Yen Bai Province.
In the afternoon, your trip will end in Hanoi. Say goodbye to our tour guide and driver for an amazing Mu Cang Chai trip.
Ultimate Odyssey Travel would love to meet you again!
- Accommodation: NA
- Activities: Drive from Mu Cang Chai to Hanoi, visiting the terrace field on the way.
Locals are making and selling green rice
Price & Inclusion
|2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 7 pax||8 - 10 pax|
|Private Tour||USD $276||USD $219||USD $175||USD $156|
NOTE: PRICE PER PERSON
* Please contact our travel consultants at email@example.com to get discount for big group OR special price for children (under 10 years old).
* Private tour for a solo traveler is also available with a surcharge. Single supplement: applies for those who travelling with others but requires an single room for him/herself.
* The prices above are for the ready-to-book adventure outlined in this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our product experts to include the best of every destination. Our travel consultants are also happy to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and style of travel: longer or shorter stays, offer hotel upgrades, or add an extension to additional places of interes
Homestay (2 nights)
(Your accommodation is provided in a traditional house-on-silts. There’s no private room and you’ll sleep on the floor in a large communal area. The sleeping corner is set up with a single mattress, blankets, pillow and mosquito net. The restroom is at international standard and a few steps from the main house. It’s a unique way to experience the local life like local people).
02 Breakfasts, 03 Lunches, 02 Dinners
We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes.
Vegetarians option is available, please request this at time of booking.
- Private car transfer along the trip
- Private pick-up & -off services by private car
- English speaking guide with enthusiastic, responsible, warm service
- All private transfer and transportation
- Meal as in itinerary + Water: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Visa to Vietnam
- International and domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Your hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Other optional and activities not on the package