Procedures for granting e-visas to foreigners are applied by the Immigration Department of Vietnam on 1st January 2017. E-visas apply only to foreigners traveling to Vietnam for a period of no more than 30 days.
Conditions for issuing e-visas for foreigners:
- Passport valid a minimum of 6 months.
- Be a citizens of 40 countries on the Electronic Transit Visa Pilot List 2017 and 2018
- Be a foreigner who is not prohibited from limiting entry in accordance with the law of Vietnam.
Procedures for electronic visas application for foreigners:
- Step 1: Access to https://visa.mofa.gov.vn/_layouts/registration/ApplicationForm.aspx
- Step 2: Register personal information, entry information and all required information in the form available on the website; confirm the accuracy of your
- Step 3: Print the file and bring it directly to Vietnamese Embassy in your country to certify the information and approve the application form.
- Step 4: Pay fee (in cash of USD) to get stamp on passport at Vietnamese Embassy.
- Step 5: When foreigners enter Vietnam, present passport and e-visa at the Immigration Gate.
However, there is another way to get an e-visa letter much more conveniently, fast and easily without completing too many procedures and payments. You can use the Visa On Arrival services, all you need to do is sending your passport information and then received the approved visa letter. After that you can pay the stamp fee at the arriving airport and enter Vietnam. In case you are not able or not very convenient to come to Vietnamese Embassy in your country due to your distance or business, Visa On Arrival service is a fast and easy way to get the visa letter. You can also skip from step 3 to 5 required above.
BestPrice Travel provides Visa On Arrival services and especially we offer it for free when you book overnight Halong Bay Cruises or Mekong Cruises with us. Our aim is to support you with your maximum convenience.
For the full list of 40 eligible nationalities can get Free online e-visa when entering Vietnam:
- Burundi: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Cambodia: Visa not required – 30 days
- Cape Verde: Visa on arrival
- Comoros: Visa on arrival
- Djibouti: Visa on arrival
- Dominica: Visa not required – 21 days
- Haiti: Visa not required – 3 months
- India: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Indonesia: Visa not required – 30 days
- Kenya: Visa on arrival – 3 months
- Kyrgyzstan: Visa not required – Unlimited
- Laos: Visa not required – 30 days
- Madagascar: Visa on arrival – 90 days
- Malaysia: Visa not required – 30 days
- Maldives: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Mali: Visa on arrival
- Marshall Islands: Visa on arrival – 90 days
- Mauritania: Visa on arrival
- Micronesia: Visa not required – 30 days
- Myanmar: Visa not required – 14 days
- Nepal: Visa on arrival – 90 days
- Palau: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Panama: Visa not required – 180 days
- Papua New Guinea: Visa on arrival – 60 days
- Philippines: Visa not required – 21 days
- Saint Lucia: Visa on arrival – 6 weeks
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Visa not required – 1 month
- Samoa: Entry Permit on arrival – 60 days
- Seychelles: Visitor’s Permit on arrival – 1 month
- Singapore: Visa not required – 30 days
- Somalia: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Sri Lanka: Electronic Travel Authorization – 30 days
- Thailand: Visa not required – 30 days
- Timor-Leste: Visa on arrival – 30 days
- Tanzania: Visa on arrival
- Togo: Visa on arrival – 7 days
- Tajikistan: Visa on arrival – 45 days
- Tuvalu: Visa on arrival – 1 month
- Uganda: Visa on arrival
- Zambia: Visa on arrival – 90 days
Contact Information: Vietodyssey Travel Joint Stock Company
15 Hang Chao Street, Cat Linh Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi City
Mobile Phone: +84 962 1234 86